Platform Content Leader
- Delft, Netherlands
You see things a little differently. So do we!
We believe that what you value is more important than what your CV says. We offer positions that will challenge your skills and let you grow. Come see things a little differently with us.
Inter IKEA Systems B.V. (Core Business Franchise) owns the IKEA Concept and is the worldwide IKEA franchisor. We are specifically responsible for the IKEA strategic framework, ensuring the IKEA Concept is updated, relevant, implemented and followed-up – together with all IKEA trademark users.
Read more about us at: franchisor.IKEA.com
IKEA platforms to connect to more of the many people
Retailing is changing fast and IKEA is taking the next steps to grow in the new retail world that is characterized by ever-changing customer behaviours all over the world .
By adding digital platforms to our omnichannel IKEA concept we can reach and interact with more of the many people where they are and improve their shopping experience.
The assignment is to develop the IKEA Platform Approach to reach people where they are; to reach and interact with the many individuals so that they become IKEA fans and/or part of an IKEA loyalty club; and to drive traffic to IKEA websites/stores.
- by co-developing strategy, content areas and customer journeys
- by co-developing partner setup, process and evaluation
- By developing platform setup as a part of the IKEA Franchise system
- by sharing, learning and co-developing the platform, marketplace(s) along the way
- by conceptualising and making it available for all current and future franchisees where relevant.
Curious about the role Platform Content Leader?
As Platform Content Leader, You will be responsible for building the brand and online presence through the creation and dissemination of digital content for our users. You’re an expert in supporting the maintenance of and content generation for the IKEA platform. You ensure that quality standards are met and that content is current, supports the strategic direction and brand, provides value to visitors/users. with key responsibilities to:
- Develop a cross-platform multi-stakeholders content areas strategy & execute content plan.
- Develop and execute a tactical plan for how to populate the content areas utilizing IKEA’s and external’s content
- Collaborate cross-functionally to elicit ideas, information and updates to fuel content development;
- Work closely with the IKEA marketing communication teams to identify the way of sharing the knowledge, products, services and find potential areas for improvement.
- Develop a way of engaging content owners from internal and external to develop, write, publish and manage content across all platforms we develop.
- Define a way for proof reading assistance and coordinate content development by third parties;
- Ensure IKEA offers an informative and engaging experience for users, and content is appropriately tagged for search (SEO);
- Track and supply ongoing reporting metrics/web analytics to ascertain content engagement levels;
- Using IKEA brand identity guidelines, oversees graphic standards for the platform(s);
- Keeps up-to-date on best practices in digital communications and managing digital content
- Sit at the intersection of product, content, and marketing strategies, identifying long-term opportunities and challenges while shepherding shorter-term projects that delight our users.
What we expect you to bring with you?
- Experience in change management and leading influentially
- Strong commitments to IKEA values and home furnishing business.
- Knowledge and experience of platform business operation
- Knowledge of design thinking, innovation and lean development processes.
- Knowledge of the IKEA Range Strategy, the IKEA Concept, the IKEA vision and business idea, IKEA culture & values and the IKEA business model.
- Knowledge of the IKEA franchise system and IKEA
- A solid interest in and experience of trends and movements in digital platform content
- Bachelor's Degree in Communications, Journalism, or related experience.
- 5-7 years’ experience in a similar role, preferably in an international platform business environment
- Experience with social media management, creative and able to develop ways of generating content that is original and provokes engagement;
- Proficiency with popular content management systems.
- Recent experience from omnichannel retailing or similar experience
Inter IKEA Systems offers an exciting work environment in a global marketplace with exceptional opportunities to grow and develop together with us. You will be part of a flexible, values-driven and open organisation and get the opportunity to work with a fantastic brand! This is a full time position (40 hours per week). The role is based in Delft in the Netherlands. You will report to the Program Manager.
Please send your application – CV and letter of motivation – in English by 1 August 2021. We really want to get to know you, so make sure you tell us why you want to come and work with us and why you would be a good fit for this role.