Human Recources Manager, IKEA Delft, full-time
- Delft, Netherlands
Welcome to IKEA Delft in the Netherlands!
Would you like to be Human Resources Manager in IKEA Delft Store?
The IKEA Delft store has always been a bit different, and has played different roles.
It has worked as part of the IKEA Concept Center, the global hub and source of know-how. It has been a pilot store, testing out ideas developed here and around the rest of the IKEA world. And most recently it took on the new challenge to become the first IKEA REFERENCE STORE.
IKEA REFERENCE STORES support and inspire IKEA retailers and customer meeting points to implement the IKEA Concept in the best way. Want to know more about IKEA REFERENCE STORES.
Right now, the IKEA Delft is transforming in an omnichannel retailer in its market.
This will be the main assignment for the next few years.
The IKEA Delft Store is the only store owned by Inter-IKEA Systems B.V.
As the HR Manager, you will be a member of the store’s management team and act as a business partner to the Store Manager. You oversee the local implementation of IKEA’s people strategies and the creation of an engaging working environment driven by IKEA’s values and culture.
- Support, challenge and coach the IKEA Delft Store in people related topics,
with the overall ambition to create a successful and high performing organisation.
- Work closely together with and be a strategic partner to the Store Managers
for all people related topics
- Be of part of developing the strategic and tactical agenda for the People and culture function, based on Inter IKEA system B.V. strategies and directions.
- Lead and develop initiatives and activities connected to the People plan including support implementation and follow up related actions.
- Secure that the right level of competence for the People and culture function is available
on the areas of responsibility.
Together with highly skilled and passionate People & Culture colleagues, and in close collaboration with IKEA Delft Store leaders you will play a key role in ensuring that we reach our ambition in our people plan.
To be successful in this role we believe you have a strong commitment and understanding in to lead the business through people. Our IKEA values are natural for you and they guide you in everything you do.
In addition to this you also:
- Have a deep knowledge of IKEA people related approaches.
- Have broad experience from working with all the different People & Culture processes, such as recruitment, competence development, succession planning, performance management, compensation and benefits and team development.
- Have high integrity and capability to build trust and relationships as well as lead, develop and inspire people around you.
- Are passionate about a positive change and innovation, dare to try out the new.
- Can work on all levels – strategic, tactical and operational.
- Have ability to communicate with clarity and inspiration.
- Are a strong IKEA Culture & Values ambassador and act as a good example to others.
- Have experience from working in an international business environment and you have a genuine interest to understand different cultures and behaviors.
- You believe strongly in individuals’ potential, enjoy supporting co-workers in challenging situations are passionate about creating an engaging co-worker experience based on the IKEA values and culture.
- Ensure that IKEA is locally known as an attractive place to work and positioned as the preferred employer in the defined local market for every function.
Is this is the right challenge for you?
Then please send your application in English no later than August 01, 2021.
Interviews are scheduled for week 33-34 via Teams.
If you have any questions regarding this position or the recruitment process,
please contact Laura Hagen-Game, [email protected] or +31 15 215 38 69.
We are looking forward to getting to know you soon!