- Älmhult, Sweden
IKEA is on a transformation journey with the aim to combine our home furnishing knowledge with digital capabilities. The focus in our digitalization of marketing communication is to enable effective planning, creation and distribution of impactful content across all channels and markets, all while enabling collaboration with partners and external parties across the globe.
To enable our transformation, we are now looking for a Development Lead within Content domain to lead our technology team within Marketing & Communication Digital Transformation.
We strongly believe that you are a person who has good understanding and global experience of digital marketing and content management lifecycle architecture and technologies. Since the domain provides services on an enterprise level, it is important you have extensive working experiences of enterprise content management workflows and platforms. We also see experiences from leading developers to build usable products, as well as being a good communicator who sees the whole picture and can handle the overall technical development across the Content products.
To succeed in this role, you are self-motivated and highly technical with best practices view on how to lead the developers in their day-to-day technical development of products. It is a huge advantage if you have experience of working with PIM, DAM, headless CMS, Marketing Automation platforms and cloud-based solutions within MarTech stack.
In your role as a Development Lead, you will lead and guide development teams within M&C Digital transformation journey.
Your assignment will include:
- Lead the technical development of MarTech platform within Marketing & Communication
(CMS, DAM, PIM, APIs).
- Co-define the technical roadmap along with the architect.
- Setup development practices working in Agile teams. Ensure good code quality, Test driven Development, Build CI/CD pipelines, ensure the code reviews are done.
- Help introduce design patterns that can help development of technical solutions which is optimized as per need.
- Secure proper design, architecture, and technology in place for digital technology platforms such as Digital Asset Management and products related to Marketing Communications to enable IKEA to provide an omni-channel experience to its customers across the marketplace.
- Take part in design and development of digital capabilities within Marketing & Communication to enable creation of impactful communication across channels and markets for IKEA customers and co-workers.
- Collaborate and help the technology team of software and data engineers.
- Help the product owners and specialist on the technical inputs with respect to the roadmap of the products.
- Ensure quality guidelines and control process are created and implemented for the technology platforms and products
- Collaborate closely with business and IT stakeholders (including suppliers) to improve solution architectures with learnings from best practices within software development and industry.
You are passionate about technology and appreciate the mix of strategic thinking and turning architecture trends and requirements into practice. You get energized by working interdependently in agile teams. You are the type of person that can manage to see the big picture as well as the details and you collaborate and communicate with you stakeholders to build trust and partnership in order to reach our common goals.
You will bring with you deep understanding and experience of shaping architecture, combined with an understanding of the current and future digital technology trends, industry standards, architecture frameworks and modelling techniques. You know how to work in an Agile, DevOps working set-up and how to deliver cloud-based solutions.
You have knowledge of following areas:
- Minimum 5 years of experience from design and software development of relevant technology projects in an international company and environment
- Technical stack awareness that will help are – REST API, GraphQL, JCR, ReactJS, NodeJS, Azure Cloud, Visual studio code/IntelliJ as IDE, Gitflow, Design patterns, Integration patterns.
- Strong knowledge of Algorithms and Data structures. Knowing how to write optimized code as this will help code reviews with valuable inputs.
- Experience from design and development of digital communication platforms such as Digital Asset Management, Product Information Management, Content Management System, API creation, cloud services, marketing automation, CRM and e-commerce
- Solid experience of Martech related projects including technical implementation and integration to related systems
- Understanding of modern data architectures, data extract mechanisms, functional decomposition and business rules engines
- Experience of cloud technology and platforms from architecture and development perspective.
- M.Sc. in computer science or equivalent academic degree within the area of IT
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, with the ability to engage and communicate with business-leaders and Technology Leadership.
The person in this position will be employed by IKEA Marketing & Communication AB.
We look forward to receiving your application in English latest 3rd of July 2021. Please note that we will be interviewing continuously, which means that we may close the application process earlier than stated if we find the right candidates.
If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact IT Architect Abhishek Kumar at [email protected] If you have any questions regarding the recruitment process, please contact Recruiter Emil Gretland on +46 737197289.