International Sales Specialist IKEA Expansion Core Business Franchise
- Delft, Netherlands
You see things a little differently. So do we! Are you ready to make a difference and grow? Come see things a little differently with us.
About Inter IKEA Systems B.V. (Core Business Franchise)
Inter IKEA Systems (Core Business Franchise) owns the IKEA Concept and is the worldwide IKEA franchisor. We are specifically responsible for the IKEA strategic framework, ensuring the IKEA Concept is updated, relevant, implemented and followed-up – together with all IKEA trademark users.
How do we do this? By enabling people across the IKEA value chain, and creating unique content to develop the IKEA business. Here are some examples of our different assignments.
- We develop solutions that will ensure a unique and successful meeting with IKEA customers.
- We lead the work around when and how IKEA expands in the world, enabling one common way of working with high impact at a low cost.
- We create the preconditions to strengthen the IKEA Culture and develop the right competence to meet customer and business needs.
An important part of our success is our unique culture and open working environment. Together, we create a workplace where everyone feels free to be themselves – to experiment, try new ways, and dare to ask, “What if…?” We believe in everyday personal growth and offer the opportunity to develop your career globally. Read more about us at: franchisor.IKEA.com.
About the assignment of IKEA Expansion
- Lead one way of expanding to capture the potential in all existing and new IKEA markets
- Provide a menu of digital and physical IKEA Customer Meeting Points
- Secure strong and mutually respected franchisee relations
- Together with franchisees and other business partners identify the market potential in existing and new markets
- Lead the IKEA expansion plan by defining when, where and with whom to expand
- Support the franchisees to develop how to capture the potential
- Support IKEA with common methods, tools and processes for expansion
You love to see IKEA grow and you want to be part of IKEA’s expansion in existing and new markets. You are eager to reach more of the many people and achieve our 3 billion people goal. You enjoy to explore opportunities together with others and turn them into concrete plans and actions. You have a strong track record of building trustful relationships with all your stakeholders. You can handle time pressure, multi-tasking is your second nature and you like working in a small and dedicated team towards clear goals without losing the bigger picture.
You have a strong sales focus, knowledge of retail development practices and have the ability to form a clear point of view on how IKEA can create a competitive advantage. Ideally, you have significant international sales and retail experience in a multi-channel retail environment. You have an experienced level in English in verbal and writing and, very important, a strong interest in home furnishing!
Check out the offer you will be working with here: https://about.ikea.com/en/contact/how-to-buy-ikea-products-from-a-different-country
- international sales and networking skills
- professional communication skills
- knowledge of all modern communication tools
- media mix knowledge
- build and maintain an international network of business and private customers
- work as contact window for international customers
- supervise the customer order handling and worldwide delivery
- manage a network of internal stakeholders to be able to fulfil the job effectively (Sales Supply & Support department, Legal department, Finance department, IKEA Store departments, IKEA- and external warehouses
- manage administration process, customer queries, payment and after sales
This is a full time role (40 hours per week) located in Delft, the Netherlands. You will report to the Trademark Protection and International Sales Manager.
30th of June is the closing date to apply for this role. We are curious to meet you so please send your application – CV and motivation – in English and tell us why you would be a good fit. We look forward to hearing from you!