Accounts Payable Accountant, 12 months temporary contract, 50% workload
- Pratteln, Switzerland
IKEA Supply AG (ISAG) is the wholesale company within the Inter IKEA Group belonging to IKEA Supply, owning the goods in the IKEA Distribution and Regional Customer Distribution Centers world-wide. The main functions located at ISAG are Supply Chain Operations, Supply Chain Development and Finance.
The Finance organization at IKEA Supply AG (ISAG) is responsible for financial matters of the entity including among other financial planning, performance reporting, decision making support, pricing, external accounting and reporting, tax management, customs and connected business development.
Finance Operations within ISAG Finance supports wholesale by securing an efficient and accurate payment and settlement process for suppliers and service providers, and compliant agreement administration.
The accounts payable accountant secures IKEAs assets by controlling and authorizing transport and logistics service provider invoices in her/his assigned responsibility area and supporting reimbursement of agreed buyer claims by issuing invoices towards the service providers.
• Authorize payments in timely manner to IKEA transport service providers based on adherence to the transport agreement, by performing various controls and checks on invoices.
• Actively take responsibility and initiative to investigate the deviations relating to the invoice control and payments.
• Issue credit/debit notes upon investigation done by the Quality Support Centres.
• Ensure a smooth freight cost re-invoicing process towards the different companies and functions defined in the invoice chain.
• Provide reports and statistics to stakeholders e.g. for audit purposes.
• Support cooperation with main stakeholders.
• Perform assignments or projects according to competence and business needs.
• Actively contribute to secure and increase the quality and efficiency throughout the process.
• Very good knowledge of invoicing, accounting, and payment processes.
• Good knowledge of compliance and control requirements within accounts payable.
• Good knowledge of supply chain operations in wholesale business.
• Knowledge of MS Office programs e.g. how to create comparison tables, charts and word document templates.
• Good knowledge of accounting/invoice processing solutions.
• Fluency in English.
At IKEA, we continuously look for better ways of working, following our vision to create a better everyday life for the many people. It is in our culture to work together and to be open, straightforward and inclusive. If this sounds like an environment you could enjoy working in, please send your CV and Cover Letter (in English) until June 30th, 2021.
For further information about the role please contact Miroslava Schaller, ([email protected]). For questions about the recruitment process feel free to contact Désirée Gerber, P&C Generalist ([email protected]).