Solution Architect - GS1
- Älmhult, Sweden
The range is our identity and the product information is an essential part of the IKEA Concept. New technology is changing behavior and the demands for new ways to interact and share real-time insights are essential for continuous growth. IKEA Product Information Management Programme is one part of our digital transformation journey towards creating success for IKEA. The purpose of the programme is to create a connected flow for product information across our value chain to enable business movements supporting IKEA into the future.
GS1 has been identified as one of the change drivers to enable a connected flow of product information, connecting identifiers with the product-, part- and sales structures. GS1 will support IKEA to enable traceability, as well as the ability to connect with our many partners across the value chain. Are you passionate about people, data, processes, and information technology?
In this exciting journey we are now looking for a Solution Architect who wants to contribute to the development of our capabilities, working closely together with colleagues across IKEA.
As Solution Architect you will lead the architectural design of our solutions. You will work in a team of experts, project leaders, business analysts and architects supporting the implementation of the standard. You would play a major role in translating business needs into the best possible solution and detailing them for the delivery team to understand and implement.
- Consulting, leading, and designing of solution and business processes re-engineering required to support the GS1 implementation.
- Contributing to the analysis of master data requirements, data integration, and performing complex data mapping activities
- Partnering with business team to gather necessary understanding of business objectives and processes
- Focusing on identifying the underlying data issues using the right Data Quality tools
- Providing information, feedback and guidance to business to support technology-related decision making
- Consulting and working with development teams to determine, execute and deliver relevant solutions
- To manage the overall solution design of the solution components by working with key business and IT stakeholders by utilizing best practices.
- Be an ambassador for the implementation of the standard across IKEA
We believe you have at least 5 years’ experience of IT development processes and of solution architecture concepts. As a Solution Architect you have a proven engineer background.
We believe you are experienced in using models, methods and tools within analysis and design and have solid knowledge of general IT frames e.g. standards, infrastructure and platforms, frameworks, development concepts and processes.
You have hands-on experience of Architecting and designing Master Data Management solutions
Hands-on experience with at least 3 of the following: Data Management, Data Architecture, Data Migrating, Master Data Modelling, Data Quality Management, Information Governance
Demonstrable experience on a number of data related projects. This needs to include significant experience of at least two of: data architecture design, ETL design, data mapping, data quality assessment, information governance with minimum one Master Data Management project experience
You are able to interact with strong stakeholders confidently – understand them and their needs as well as making them understand you.
You are able to work in an environment where the pre-conditions may change from one day to another and where we need to deliver these changes with short notice in order not to risk breaking laws and agreements.
You are interested in business and like to see how IT can enable people to achieve business results. You feel comfortable to explain technical information to people in a simple and easy-to understand way.
Sounds interesting? Submit your application and motivation letter, in English, as soon as possible however not later than June 27th.
If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact hiring manager Sandra McKay, [email protected]
For information about the recruitment process, please contact People & Culture Recruiter, Jakob Bergström at +47 70-147 48 90