Supply Operations Manager
- Shanghai, China
Supply Chain Operations (SCO) organisation with its 700 co-workers connects our customers with IKEA products in a simple, affordable and sustainable way. We deliver excellent transport and logistic solutions today, tomorrow and over time by optimising replenishment solutions, defining physical goods flow capacity needs, managing the goods flow, sourcing & developing transport & logistics capacities and leading & securing Supply Quality.
We contribute to customer satisfaction through securing customer perceived availability, delivering lowest cost over time, leading towards sustainability and ensuring the right quality for all services.
You secure excellence in supply operational performance, and its further continuous development, by leading the supply operations team in Shanghai, Qingdao and Shenzhen driving the agenda together with the Global Supply Operations Manager. You lead the Market Operations Forum and secure alignment throughout the entire supply chain together in close collaboration with internal IKEA supply chain stakeholders. You secure the availability for our customers at lowest total cost to secure a strong IKEA offer and act on deviations in our supply chain. Proactive communication to our stakeholders is one of our key success factors.
In this role you are a part of the Supply Operations management team and report to the Global Supply Operations Manager.
Your main assignments as Supply Operations Manager are:
· Logistical ("flow") performance: Accountable for operational performance and total cost development from end-to-end perspective as it is defined by respective set of KPIs and PIs (e.g., OTD Supply Chain); within given geographical assignment. Secure preconditions for efficient end-to-end goods flow.
· People and Competence development: Lead leaders and manage Supply Operations Teams, inspire and empower team and individuals to perform the best and continuously develop in their assignments. Responsible for recruitment, development, performance management, retention and succession plan for co-workers in his/her team. Drive Leadership and Competence agenda in the team - identify needs and gaps, build and implement leadership and competence plans to meet short- and long-term business needs
· Stakeholder Management: Responsible for stakeholder alignment on management level within the given assignment. Secure effective collaboration with relevant stakeholders. Chairman in Market Operations Forums and responsible for escalations within given geographical scope from end-to-end perspective. Empower people to lead Emergency Group Teams in case of logistical ("flow") deviations
· Supply Operations: Part of Supply Operations Management Team and take lead on behalf of Global Supply Operations Manager in projects and meetings
We want you because:
· the IKEA culture & values inspire you every day
· you have a university degree in logistics, economics, business administration and work experience in Transport and Supply Chain Management.
· you have deep knowledge of IKEA strategic landscape, IKEA Supply Chain processes, business ethics, business year cycle & governance structure.
· you have senior leadership & management skills
· you have a desire to find logistical ("flow") development opportunities and make them happen through engaging and motivating people in a large organization
· you always strive to reach goals with a high level of energy and motivation and are confident to make independent decisions
· you have excellent presentation and communication skills and the capability of building effective and trustful relationships
· you have the ability to lead the business with a holistic view and always act with customer, service provider and total IKEA in mind
We look forward to receiving your application by latest July-4th 2021. For further information regarding the role please contact Bettina Castillo on +41 79 920 69 68. If you have any questions about the recruitment process, please contact Anna Malecka on +48 79 730 67 37.