IT Support Specialist | Digital & IT | Core Business Franchise
- Delft, Netherlands
You see things a little differently. So do we. We work hard to make sure everyone’s voice is heard and that everyone can make a difference. Come see things a little differently with us.
The world is changing and the IKEA business is changing with it. For IKEA though, one thing will always remain the same ─ our vision to create a better everyday life for the many people.
About Inter IKEA Systems B.V.
Inter IKEA Systems B.V. (Core Business Franchise) owns the IKEA Concept and is the worldwide IKEA franchisor.
In Core Business Franchise we are responsible for the IKEA strategic framework and keeping it together through an IKEA Concept which is updated, relevant, implemented and followed-up together with all IKEA trademark users.
How do we do this? By enabling people across the IKEA value chain, and creating unique content to develop the IKEA business. Here are some examples of our different assignments.
· We develop solutions that will ensure a unique and successful meeting with IKEA customers.
· We lead the work around when and how IKEA expands in the world, enabling one common way of working with high impact at a low cost.
· We create the preconditions to strengthen the IKEA Culture and develop the right competence to meet customer and business needs.
An important part of our success is our unique culture and open working environment. Together, we create a workplace where everyone feels free to be themselves – to experiment, try new ways, and dare to ask, “What if…?” We believe in everyday personal growth and offer the opportunity to develop your career globally.
Read more about us at: https://about.ikea.com/
About the role
You provide users with IT support for solutions provided by CBF such as IKEA Toolbox, O365, MyLearning and many more. You lead and service users in IT support to agreed requirements, support channels, solutions and devices. You contribute to work closely together with peers across the totality of Core Business Franchise and across IIKEA to strengthen and contribute to a strong and relevant IKEA franchise offer.
In this role:
· You provide and deliver user centric and service minded approach through existing and new support channel across CBF.
· You actively collaborate and engage with users, Digital & IT community, the Business Solution Areas and service provisioning stakeholders.
· You contribute to continuous improvements within IT service desk and on-site and beyond, through IT Process lead, IT project, IT Service Owner and Digital Workplace.
· You work in partnership with suppliers to enable IT services adapted to new delivery models in support / infrastructure.
You are inspired by the possibilities and opportunities of what Digital & IT brings, to enable, to transform and to break new grounds. You are serviced minded and commit to users with energy to champion their needs. You are driven by long term partnerships and teamwork to achieve common goals and making a difference for users. Above all, if solving problems gives you energy.
What’s more, we believe that you have the following knowledge, capabilities and motivation:
· Experience provide user centric support services for all IT related services within digital & IT domains, cybersecurity, business solutions, data & IT security risk.
· Experience supporting IT Infrastructure components (Cloud, wired & wireless) technologies on a global scale.
· Good knowledge and understanding of incident management and request fulfilment processes
· Build relationships with users, business partners and franchisees through effective collaboration and delivery of results.
· Listening to users and handling complex situations in a professional way.
· Ability to prioritize activities and tasks to meet business needs and deadlines.
· Good communicator both written and verbal skills and the ability to translate IT language into simple and general understanding towards the end users.
· Ability to judge and dare to take decision and action based on business needs and impact such handling high priority and emergency incidents.
Does this sound like you? Come and join us on our journey to make a better IKEA!
Questions & Support? Let’s connect.
This position is full-time (40 hours per week) and is located in Delft, the Netherlands, though some travel may be required based on business needs.
If you have any questions about the role, please reach out to Godfrey Ddamulira ([email protected]) IT Service Desk Manager.
Please send your application – CV and motivation – latest 27 June and tell us why you would be a good fit for this role. We look forward to be receiving your application!