Process Developer - SCD Execution Delivery and Settlement
- Älmhult, Sweden
IKEA Supply is responsible for securing that the product offer is produced and delivered to our customers. We lead the supply agenda across many functions and work together with all business areas, different business units, but also retail markets to secure customer availability in all markets and sales channels at lowest total cost.
Supply Chain Development is into the next phase of a great journey. By gathering the end-to-end supply chain development agenda into one organisation, embedding process and the development and management of digital solutions into the business, we create the best preconditions for meeting the future with the right competences and business capabilities. By this we will also create the preconditions to a world class supply chain that enable IKEA to efficiently respond to the ever-changing customer needs.
Our Supplying system landscape is grouped into different Development Areas and today the Development Area Execution supports more than 15 000 users throughout Supply in the areas of Order, Customs, DORS and Delivery & Settlement. Delivery & Settlement domain mainly supports and creates the pre-conditions within the area of Transport management and related activities such as settlement, Carrier integrations, master data, transport network and document management. Main solutions in our portfolio are IKEA Transportation Management (ITM), Cargo Network System (CNS), Solution Document Engine (SDE), Logistic Base Data (LBD) and iSchedule. Within D&S we also drive the transformation initiative ITM Prepare for Growth (IPG) to replace CNS with ITM Platform.
This is a new Business Analyst role in Delivery & Settlement to support the Digital growth agenda.
As a Process Developer you will create sustainable customer value, growth and profitability for IKEA by leading and contributing to the company processes development; how we work, lead and organize, with process orientation as the starting-point.
As Process Developer you will be responsible for:
- Identify and propose process/sub process design and/or improvement initiatives and prepare basis for decisions
- Gather, understand and analyse business benefit of identified process improvement potentials
- Support implementation and establishment of the process including identifying competence development needs
- Facilitate and push the implementation of way of working with process oriented business development in IKEA
- Lead, manage and/or support process improvement projects (incl. IT tools). Interact with related functions and matrixes in the development of the solution
- Secure consistency and interdependencies in the process development towards other connected processes
- Improve, develop & keep process documentation up to date according to defined framework (process maps, working methods, task descriptions, measurement specifications, learning material …)
- Secure follow up of process performance according to set KPI's
- Participate in external networks for benchmarking and to enhance knowledge in relevant processes.
- The position is based in Älmhult/Helsingborg –SE - and will require travelling.
You are a strong business person with a passion for process and solution work, with energy to simplify ways of working! We
see that you are highly driven by development and constantly being on the way. You dare to think differently and you have an agile approach and adapt as we go. You are interested in process, digitalization and finding new ways of working and are highly motivated to do this by leading business through people and collaborate and interact with different stakeholders.
You have proven experience and knowledge in:
- Team player, positive attitude, self-going, persistent and motivated by taking on challenges
- Strong convincing skills
- Deep knowledge about the specific processes, organisations and business in the field of dedicated work area
- Good knowledge and understanding of the IKEA value chain, the process landscape and the IKEA organization
- Knowledge of process development, improvement methods/tools and practical experience of process development
- Knowledge about cost/benefit and how to affect its result through process development
- Good knowledge and interest of the new digital possibilities
- Strong analytical and planning skills, tactical capability, clarity in communication, ability to take the lead around given responsibilities
- Knowledge and experience in change management
- As a Process Developer you need to be able to listen and understand the needs of the business.
We offer you a position in a fast paced, truly global environment where Development and constantly being on the way is in focus!
We are looking for Process Developer in Delivery & Settlement within SCD Execution
We welcome all applications. In the first selection process, we will consider candidates from current Supply Chain Development organisation. Submit your application, CV and letter of motivation, online via our recruitment system Smartrecruiters no later than the 22nd of June.
If you have any questions about the role, please contact Mikael Nygren at +46 732 12 42. About recruitment process, please contact recruiter Jonas Levin at +46 72 886 53 84.
Looking forward receiving your application in English!