- Älmhult, Sweden
IKEA of Sweden, IoS, is responsible for developing the IKEA range and making it available to stores and customers all over the world.
We have an exciting time ahead of us, where new technology will enable new business opportunities. We come from a system landscape that has served IKEA well, but it needs to be modernised. Old digital tools need to be changed, old patterns need to be challenged and new patterns need to be embraced.
At IKEA of Sweden you will work in a company with endless opportunities to develop in different operational areas and countries. Help us build a digital landscape for the future!
We are looking for a Solution Architect for the Sales Team within Process & IT Tools, Range and Product Development
Today, the team consists of 4 co-workers. You will be a part of an exciting development agenda for the area. We are currently supporting a set of products with an interesting mix of technologies, and we also see a potential growth in how we can support the Sales business in the future. You will do this by working together with the team, business process and matrix representatives, IT suppliers and other functions in the IKEA family.
Do you have good communication skills, both verbally and in writing?
Do you easily build relationships and trust with people?
Do you have an interest in new technology?
Do you find it inspiring to build new solutions?
Do you have great motivation and energy to make changes?
Do you describe complex things in a simple and comprehensive way?
If this is “you”, then continue reading and reflect on how you, with all your experience, knowledge and capabilities, will contribute as a Solution Architect in our team.
We’re looking forward to your application!
In the role you will:
● Be responsible for setting and securing a relevant Digital landscape, including transition roadmaps, in the area of responsibility
● Be responsible for spotting technology and technology players to be explored supporting the development of the Digital landscape
● Be responsible for creating, maintaining, further develop and bridging the gap to implementation of framework & guiding solution architecture principles
● Create high level design for solutions and improvements
● Lead the collaboration with business and Digital stakeholders to improve architecture with learnings from the implementation.
● Be responsible for deciding on technical platforms to be used for the area of responsibility
● Proactively identify and advise on opportunities of technical solutions to deliver better business result
● Act as Mentor, Governor, Educator and Innovator when it comes to architecture
● Perform digital tool, system and infrastructure design reviews to support running business, provide guidance towards service improvements.
● From time to time, actively participate in the ongoing development executed by existing development teams.
● A broad, enterprise-wide view of business operations, and varying degrees of appreciation for strategy, processes, capabilities, governance and enabling technologies.
● Strong understanding of digital technologies/trends, industry standards and digital practices with potential to benefit IKEA.
● Strong knowledge about test and learn processes and great experience from agile environments and development.
● Good knowledge of how to solve non-functional requirements.
Are you ready to make the world a little better, together? We want to hear from you!
If you have any questions about the process, please contact Jonas Levin, Recruiter at +46 70 886 53 84.
IKEA is a world leader in the home furnishing business. We are a values-driven company with a passion for life at home. Our vision is to create a better everyday life for the many people. Our operations include developing and supplying the global IKEA product range, including a range of IKEA food offers.
This ad was published on the 9th of June and will be open to applications applicable for approximately four weeks. Recruitment for this team is an ongoing process, so if we find the right candidate before we might close the ad before.