Business Navigator, Supply Chain Operations
- 4133 Pratteln, Switzerland
Supply Chain Operations (SCO) organisation with its 700 co-workers connects our customers with IKEA products in a simple, affordable and sustainable way. We deliver excellent transport and logistic solutions today, tomorrow and over time by optimising replenishment solutions, defining physical goods flow capacity needs, managing the goods flow, sourcing & developing transport & logistics capacities and leading & securing Supply Quality.
We contribute to customer satisfaction through securing customer perceived availability, delivering lowest cost over time, leading towards sustainability and ensuring the right quality for all services.
Business Navigation provides fact based leadership and proactive guidance on business priorities.
About the job
As Business Navigator (BN) you provide fact based leadership and proactive guidance on business priorities. You also challenge & support the rest of the organisation in performance management and provide action-oriented conclusions built on fact-based analyses and business insights. For this assignment you should also have the aspirations and capabilities to take on more responsibility and grow into a leadership position within the next couple of years. Your main focus area will be category area transport.
Your main assignments as Business Navigator are:
- Perform first level of business analysis to identify trends, opportunities and potential risks, and present them in a clear and actionable manner
- Identify and act on potentials for business performance, improvements and costs development
- Develop and update the Risk Register and proactively define mitigation actions together with risk owners in the business
- Contribute to the APL and goal setting process
- Manage costs, forecast results and drive organizational efficiency
- Development of tools and working methods related to Business Navigation
- Challenge and support the categories and global operations with simulations, scenarios and forecasts
- Create the input to Pricing process
- Actively work with portfolio of projects
We want you, because:
- The IKEA culture & values inspire you every day anew
- You have an university degree or relevant working experience
- You enjoy interacting with people and creating a network both inside and outside IKEA
- You have a good knowledge of IKEA Supply Chain and processes
- You have good communication skills and the ability to build trustful relationships
- You have a high proficiency in all Microsoft Office tools, especially in Excel as well as proven experience from using Business Intelligence tools
- You are fluent in English, both written and spoken
Please send your application – CV and letter of motivation – before June 14th. We really want to get to know you, so make sure you tell us why you want to work with us and why you would be a good fit for this role. If you have any questions regarding the role feel free to contact Business Navigation Manager, Anna ([email protected]), or if you have questions regarding the recruitment process please contact Stefan via phone (+41 79 942 50 42) or e-mail ([email protected]) .