People & Culture leader - Range & Product Innovation
- Älmhult, Sweden
IKEA of Sweden AB, or IoS, is one of two core units within IKEA Range & IKEA Supply, and is responsible for developing and determining the IKEA range and making it available to stores and customers all over the world. IoS is based in Älmhult – the heart of IKEA and the center of IKEA range development and supply chain.
The Innovation team is part of the Range & Product Development organization and our aim is to explore and innovate new product segments and functionality while securing capabilities to develop, validate and deploy new revolutionary innovation on the market.
Now we are looking for a People & Culture Leader to join an amazing business and a great team where we work together and truly want to make a difference with innovation! Do you want to join us in our journey to democratize innovation?
In this assignment you will lead the people & culture agenda for the R&P innovation team and you will also be part of designing and facilitating innovation competence initiatives across Range and Supply and IKEA to build a strong innovation culture.
- Be part of the Range & Product innovation Management team and together be responsible for leading the innovation agenda in IKEA with Range & Product Development in the center.
- Develop, implement, and secure quality within all people processes and by that secure excellence in operations and performance.
- Being a strategic partner to Range & Product innovation Manager and the Innovation management team within all people related topics
- Support the organization in the translation of identified business needs into concrete competence needs and actions.
- Systematic work with competence development and competence flow within Innovation and Range & product Development organisation
- Contribute to the development and building of strong and efficient management and business teams
- Constantly keep an ongoing dialogue about IKEA Culture and Values and IKEA Leadership capabilities
- Drive and develop innovation competence and innovation culture across Core Business Range and IKEA
In order to be successful in this role, you have experience of HR/Competence Management tasks, preferably as an HR Manager or HR Business Partner. You have a passion for developing business and people together and you know how to guide the organization in translating business needs into concrete competence actions. Developing people and to bring out the best of them is a passion of yours. You will work in a global multicultural business environment and you have a big interest in understanding different cultures and behaviours. Since innovation is an explorative process we look for a creative person that enjoy leading in the unknown. We believe that you have high integrity and are able to build strong working relationships. You have experience of working with a strategic agenda and can make it happen through leaders in the organization.
Does this sound like your next challenge?
We look forward to receiving your application in English latest June 13th. Please note that we will be interviewing continuously, which means that we may close the application process earlier than stated if we find the right candidate.
For more information about the role, please contact Hiring Manager Johan Lundgren +46 766190374 If you have questions about the recruitment process, please contact People & Culture Recruiter Jakob Bergström at +46 70-147 48 90.