Digital Product Manager - Marketing & Communication
- Malmö, Sweden
IKEA is on a transformation journey, building up the digital capabilities and data-driven, autonomous product teams to enable a personal experience for the many people. The focus in our digitalisation of marketing communication is to enable effective planning, creation and distribution of impactful content across all channels and markets, all while enabling collaboration with partners and external parties across the globe.
To enable our transformation we are now looking for a Digital Product Manager to join the product organisation in our digital transformation team.
As Digital Product Manager you will lead the design and development of a capability area of Martech related products in the field of Social Media, Digital Marketing and Events Management. The role requires both a strategical business and technical understanding for the specific area. You will lead the design and development of the capability area as well as lead and coach the Product Owners of the digital products. As this is a new area within Marketing & Communication you will also need to build and recruit the teams.
As a Digital Product Manager you will be overall responsible for balancing the business and customer priorities for your teams. Our joint goal is to enable efficient creation of impactful communication across channels and markets for IKEA customers and co-workers
Your assignment will include:
- Define and develop the digital capability area vision, strategy, road-map and growth opportunities
- Lead the creation and tailoring of highly capable teams, securing critical competence to successfully deliver value through digital capabilities
- Proactively evaluate new technology and market trends and provide technology/digital recommendations and new capabilities in order to deliver better business result.
- Lead the design and delivery of the products by applying relevant IKEA strategies, complying with relevant frameworks, methods and tools, securing the delivery to the set objectives
- Be part of defining our digital strategy and the marketing related technology roadmap to meet our ambitions
- Secure a successful implementation of the strategic and technical roadmap for Marketing & Communication to enable creation of impactful communication across channels and markets for IKEA customers and co-workers
- Interact and collaborate with various roles across IKEA, franchisees and customers, to understand requirements and make decisions and trade-offs where needed to maximize business results, customer value and new business potential
You are passionate about business, cutting edge technology and appreciate the mix of turning that strategic thinking it in to practice. You get energized by leading interdependently through cross functional product teams with a servant leadership style. You bring with you the experience of agile, DevOps and you are the type of person that can see the big picture as well as the details. You are an excellent communicator who collaborate with you stakeholders to build trust and partnership, in order to reach and define our common goals.
You have experience within the following areas:
- Previous experience within product development, preferable in the Martech field
- Experience from development of relevant technology projects in an international company and environment
- Experience from design and delivery of digital communication technology such as Social Media, Digital Marketing and Events Management
- Experience with agile delivery and DevOps environments, in which requirements and solutions evolve through the collaborative effort of self-organising cross-functional product teams
- Have the ability to turn insights into actions and lead through Objectives & Key Results
- Several years of experience in team leadership
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a rapidly changing environment and have a great attention to details
- Can easily see the bigger picture, set the right priorities for yourself and lead others to do so as well
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit, a strategic mind-set and are always focused on potential improvements and results
- University degree in Computer science, Marketing, Communication or equivalent
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, with the ability to engage and communicate with senior business-leaders and Technology Leadership
We look forward to receiving your application in English latest 1st of July 2021. Please note that we will be interviewing continuously, which means that we may close the application process earlier than stated if we find the right candidates.
If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact Digital Product Manager Anna Carolina Wiklund at [email protected] If you have any questions regarding the recruitment process, please contact Recruiter Marie Sandman on +46 768545309,