Quality Specialist - Quality Compliance(SH)
- Shanghai, China
The IKEA brand is one of the most successful home furnishing brands in the world. We are a values-driven company with a passion for life at home. Our vision is to create a better everyday life for the many people.
You see things a little differently. So do we. We believe that what you values are more important than what your CV says. We offer positions that will challenge your skills and let you grow. Come see things a little differently with us.The IKEA brand is one of the most successful home furnishing brands in the world. We are a values-driven company with a passion for life at home. Our vision is to create a better everyday life for the many people.
You see things a little differently. So do we. We believe that what you values are more important than what your CV says. We offer positions that will challenge your skills and let you grow. Come see things a little differently with us.
- Support business teams and suppliers in the IKEA Quality GO/NOGO standard implementation process.
- Performing audits based on IKEA Quality GO/NOGO standard.
- Lead projects and support business teams in extra ordinary situations to secure products are delivered with right performance.
- Train and verify compliance to ways of working according to purchasing manual and contribute in developing and improving working methods in the engineering/quality field.
- Lead gate check before first delivery and secure four eyes principles.
- Plan and perform audits according to Manage IKEA quality GO/NOGO standard working instruction.
- Based on audit result, support the business teams and suppliers in implementing the containment and corrective actions.
- Lead, by category appointed, projects with support from business team in case of quality deviations to support problem identification including root cause analysis, and come to resolution
- Lead global/local projects related to quality
- Support development and implementation of common working methods and tools locally as well as globally for the Engineering & Quality matrix
- Perform audits and assessments of internal working methods and processes according to the quality part in purchasing manual
- Support introduction of new co-workers in PLA for common working methods and tools
- Coach and train business teams and suppliers in the IKEA quality GO/NOGO standard as well as in utilization of problem solving tools (5 why, root cause analysis etc) in the daily work and specifically related to quality deviations.
- Very good knowledge of Project management tools and methodology
- Very good knowledge of customer needs and expectations regarding function, customer friendliness and critical to quality
- Deep knowledge of different Quality tools as 5 why, FMEA, fish bone, root cause analysis, statistics knowledge
- Very good knowledge to lead audits and auditing skills
- Good understanding of Category and suppliers daily operational activities
- Knowledge of production and operation processes
- Ability to verify compliance to applied standards
- Ability to perform trainings
- Indirect Leadership capabilities
We are looking forward to receiving your application!