Hotel manager IKEA Hotell Älmhult
- Älmhult, Sweden
The IKEA Hotell – your home away from home welcoming guests from near and far. Are you ready to check-in and make yourself at home as our next Hotell manager?
Älmhult is the heart of IKEA. This is where it all started, and this is where we thrive. And we want to share this place with many more. Älmhult is a destination with a lot to offer – and the only IKEA Hotell in the world has been here since 1964. We want to continue to strengthen Älmhult as a destination.
With greater capacity than ever, we fully focus on our guests’ needs. We offer 254 hotel rooms, 5 meeting rooms, large common areas and gym. We have restaurant where we serve breakfast, lunch and dinner, and we organise events. We are not the biggest hotel in the world, but the only IKEA Hotell.
We are ready to continue this exiting development journey and have several projects in the pipeline. Are you ready to take on the vital role as our new Hotel Manager?
The Hotel Manager will be responsible for the daily operations within the reception, conference, booking and revenue management at IKEA Hotell. The Hotel Manager reports to the Managing Director at IKEA Hotell.
The purpose of the role:
- Secure and be a part of the daily operations
- Overall responsible for the development and execution of strategic initiatives for IKEA Hotell within the scope of the assignment
- Ensure a high IKEA service level by leading by example
- Monitoring the quality of our offer
- Setting and monitoring budgets, key figures and maintaining financial and administrative records
- Be a part of the strategic development and management team of IKEA Hotel
- Strong leadership and motivational skills, including the ability to build strong relationships with customers, your team and our stakeholders
- Ability to manage in a diverse environment with a focus on customer service
- Deliver results within a given framework
- Strong organisational and time management skills, combined with a high level of initiative ability
- Financial and budgeting skills
- Share IKEA key values and act accordingly
We believe that you need to have at least three years of leadership experience. As a leader you create an open and inclusive environment in your organisation. You have strong management and leadership, in line with IKEA Culture & Values. You lead by example in your everyday work
We offer you the opportunity to work in a growing unit with a solid business idea. You will get the opportunity to further develop your professional skills in your daily work, and to work in an environment where people and the community are central values.
The position is permanent on full time and located in Älmhult, Sweden. If you have any questions regarding the role, you are welcome to contact Managing Director Malin Lundgren, [email protected]
Questions regarding the recruitment, please contact People & Culture Leader Carl Stigmar, [email protected]
Interviews will take place on an ongoing basis so don´t hesitate to apply today, and no later than 13 June, 2021.
IKEA Hotell is the only IKEA hotel in the world and located in Älmhult, Sweden. It opened in 1964 and has since then been a home away from home to many. IKEA Hotell is a part of the Inter IKEA Group.
Inter IKEA Group consists of three core businesses and comprises over 70 companies in 30 different countries and has around 28,000 co-workers that together with other IKEA colleagues work to fulfil the IKEA vision: To create a better everyday life for the many people. http://www.inter.ikea.com/