SCD Business Navigator
- Älmhult, Sweden
IKEA Supply is part of IKEA Range & Supply and is responsible for securing that the product offer is produced and delivered to our customers. We lead the supply agenda across many functions and work together with all business areas, different business units, but also retail markets to secure customer availability in all markets and sales channels at lowest total cost.
Supply Chain Development is going into the next phase of a great journey. By gathering the end-to-end supply chain development agenda into one organisation, embedding process and the development and management of digital solutions into the business, we create the best preconditions for meeting the future with the right competences and business capabilities. By this we will also create the preconditions to a world class supply chain that enable IKEA to efficiently respond to the ever-changing customer needs. The SCD function includes five areas: Sourcing, Design & Planning, Execution, Intralogistics & Market logistics. Additionally, SCD has three assignments to lead and keep together the overarching development in the field of Technology in Supply, Packaging & Identification for total IKEA and the Development Networks to lead collaborative innovation approach around Logistics and Fulfilment. Three support functions will be key to support the whole organisation: BN & Portfolio mgmt., Communication and People & Culture. Our mission is to design & secure the preconditions for a world class supply chain, run and improve everyday solutions, keep together and optimise the development and innovation agenda.
As a Business Navigator, you are part of our central SCD BN team and a business partner for our teams, supporting and navigating the business to success. You will either work as a defined business partner to our SCD department(s) or you will centrally lead, coordinate and support key processes within business navigation. You will take lead in supporting fact-based decision-making with tools, insights and recommendations to enable goal achievements and customer satisfaction.
You will, among other assignments:
- Lead the process of an Integrated Business Planning where resources, competence and funding are connected.
- Support & lead the process to define relevant and challenging business goals. Incorporate both internal benchmarks and external market intelligence.
- Lead, challenge and support performance management, visualize key performance indicators, assist with corrective actions and support optimization of efficiency.
- Strengthen the proactive planning in a structured way, identify risks and make conscious decisions about mitigations.
- Safeguard legal requirements and support in contract management.
You get motivated by simplifying complex issues and striving to improve efficiency and business potentials by creating structure and prioritization. You are open minded and capability of thinking in new ways with a customer in focus perspective. You have proven experience and knowledge in:
- IKEA business model, strategic landscape and IKEA ways of working.
- Business navigation and business analytics, with an end-to-end value chain approach.
- Data visualization, communication, facilitation and presentation skills.
- Data analytics and creating insights on strategic, tactical and operational level.
- Establishing and maintaining good relations and collaborations with all relevant stakeholders.
We offer you a position in a fast paced, truly global environment where Development and constantly being on the way is in focus!
The position is preferably based in Pratteln, Switzerland. Alternative locations are Älmhult, Sweden or Dortmund, Germany.
At IKEA, we continuously look for better ways of working, following our vision to create a better everyday life for the many people. It is in our culture to work together and to be open, straightforward and inclusive. If this sounds like an environment you could enjoy working in, please send your CV and Cover Letter (in English) via our recruitment system Smart Recruiters until June 06th, 2021.
For further information about the role please contact Thomas Möller Business Navigation Manager, ([email protected])). For questions about the recruitment process feel free to contact Anglaé Milanczyk P&C Generalist,([email protected]).