Business Analyst IKEA Expansion CBF
- Malmö, Sweden
You see things a little differently. So do we.
We offer positions that challenge your skills and inspire you to grow.
Inter IKEA Systems B.V. is the franchisor and the owner of the IKEA Concept, including the IKEA trademarks.
In Core Business Franchise we are enabling the future success of IKEA by offering an omnichannel IKEA Concept which is attractive, competitive and profitable, implemented and followed-up together with all IKEA trademark users.
In IKEA Expansion we:
- Lead one way of expanding to capture the potential in all existing and new IKEA markets;
- Provide a menu of digital and physical IKEA Customer Meeting Points;
- Secure strong and mutually respected franchisee relations.
We offer an open working environment where everyone feels comfortable to experiment, try new ways and dare to ask: “What if…?” And we offer possibilities for you to develop yourself and your career globally. Read more about us at franchisor.IKEA.com
Retail Operation Solutions & Support is an integral part of Core Business Franchise and consists of a team of people with passion for retail and competence in business and technology. We offer IKEA retailers with a set of digital products and services that are integrated to IKEA value chain and supporting the omnichannel IKEA Concept. We call this the Retail Package and it covers key capabilities for retail operations.
About the assignment
To further strengthen the team we are looking for an experienced Business Analyst to be part of developing the Retail Package to meet the future demands of customers and IKEA retailers and to work primarily in the area of customer relations. Currently some of the core capabilities within customer relations are related to payment and check out, exchange and returns, after sales and customer support centre.
As Business Analyst you will describe and translate business needs into technical requirements as well as identify technical opportunities to support business needs. You will work within agile development process of the Retail Package. Customer relations capabilities within our CRM component is an area with yet great potential to be explored.
Furthermore you will:
- Lead and create requirements for solution development.
- Quality assure digital development by conducting acceptance testing.
- Supports in development of learning and communication content.
- Supports with definition and validation of high level & low level designs in cooperation with relevant roles.
- Support pilot and roll-out activities to ensure realization of business benefits.
- We believe you have relevant experience from development of retail solution in the areas of Customer Relations and familiar with the business processes within this function and how they can be enabled by technology.
- Knowledge of digital technology, digital infrastructure, IT services and digital steering frameworks.
- Good knowledge of business analysis methods and tools including requirement management and testing.
- Experience from standard software which are part of the Retail Package, especially MS Dynamics Business Central and MS Dynamics 365 CRM, is an advantage.
- You get motivated by being able to deep dive into complex scenarios and problems and finding solutions to them together with your colleague.
- As a person you are structured, delivery focused and a good team player. Of course you have a passion for customers and retailing and highly motivated to contribute to the growth of IKEA retailers.
- Good communication and networking skills with ability to co-operate and anchor with various stakeholders and explain complex matters in a way that is easy to understand.
Does this sound like your next challenge? Welcome with your application!
It is a full time position (40h/week). The position is located in Malmö. Please send your application – CV and letter of motivation – in English by June the 9th 2021. We will assess and interview candidates continuously as the applications come in. We really want to get to know you, so make sure you tell us why you want to work at Inter IKEA Systems and why you would be a good fit for this role. International travel can be expected in this position. If you have questions about the position please contact recruiting manager Magnus Björklund. Applications are to be submitted via IKEA job portal.