Franchise Contractual Relations Manager I IKEA Expansion I Core Business Franchise
- Delft, Netherlands
Inter IKEA Systems B.V. is the franchisor and the owner of the IKEA Concept, including the IKEA trademarks.
In Core Business Franchise we are enabling the future success of IKEA by offering an omnichannel IKEA Concept which is attractive, competitive and profitable, implemented and followed-up together with all IKEA trademark users.
In IKEA Expansion we:
- Lead one way of expanding to capture the potential in all existing and new IKEA markets;
- Provide a menu of digital and physical IKEA Customer Meeting Points;
- Secure strong and mutually respected franchisee relations.
We offer an open working environment where everyone feels comfortable to experiment, try new ways and dare to ask: “What if…?” And we offer possibilities for you to develop yourself and your career globally. Read more about us at franchisor.IKEA.com
This role is sitting in the IKEA Expansion Management team in Core Business Franchise contributing to the strategic expansion and franchise business development of IKEA. How does the work look like?
This role will be responsible from the business side to lead IKEA Franchise Agreement creation and implementation with all franchisees globally based on the identified market potential, aiming to maximize financial and operational performance and minimize risk;
He/she also take the lead to set the strategy for what our future franchise portfolio will look like.
Besides of the strategic part, this role also take the lead for different processes related to franchise management, like franchisee selection process, franchisee evaluation process, and retail approval process etc. and responsible for analysis and follow up of the compliance to the IKEA Franchise Agreement in all markets.
Overall, this role is to enable and secure the continuous development of a dynamic business partner relationship with all franchisees based on common values, goals, and business plans in collaboration with different stakeholders throughout Core Business Franchise and Range & Supply.
As the senior manager, he/she need to lead her/his team, securing competent and high performing teams/leaders who inspire and empower co-workers to perform to the best of their abilities and continuously develop in their assignments and lead and work closely together with peers across the totality of Core Business Franchise and across IKEA to strengthen and contribute to a strong and relevant IKEA franchise offer.
There would be also potential big and complexity programs/projects under this role's leadership.
• A minimum 10 years of experience from an international business environment with a minimum of 5 years with leadership/managerial responsibility.
• In-depth understanding and recent experience of IKEA business throughout the value chain, and the prerequisites for business success.
• Previous experience from business relationship management in a leadership role, preferably from organization within IKEA retailing or purchasing.
• Experience from developing and formulating strategies and plans answering to a forward-thinking, up-to-date wished position.
• Experience from leading and managing senior leaders/co-workers in an international and culturally diverse work environment.
Most important, you are a value-based leader and you are truly passionate about people.
This position is a full-time (40 hours per week) locating in Delft, Netherlands, though some travel may be required.
For questions regarding the job content or recruitment process please contact People and Culture Leader Li Yin.
Please send your application – CV and motivation – in English 05 June 2021. We really want to get to know you, so make sure you tell us why you want to work for this assignment and why you would be a good fit for this role.