- İstanbul, Turkey
You see things a little differently. So do we. We believe that what you value is more important than what your CV says. We offer positions that will challenge your skills and let you grow. Come see things a little differently with us.
IKEA Range & Supply has the responsibility to develop, design, produce and supply IKEA stores with home furnishing solutions available to the many people. Our office operates in Istanbul as a part of Purchasing & Logistics Area South under IKEA Supply.
We are currently looking for a Quality Specialist in Quality Compliance Team, based in Istanbul. The Quality Specialists support business teams and suppliers in the IKEA Quality GO/NOGO standard implementation process; develop competence and capabilities, support execution in Category and New business, and verify compliance against requirements, standards, and ways of working to deliver products satisfying customer expectations in all aspects of democratic design.
Lead projects and support business teams in extraordinary situations to secure products are delivered with the right performance. Train and verify compliance to ways of working according to purchasing manual and contribute in developing and improving working methods in the engineering/quality field.
Your tasks will include:
- Lead gate check before first delivery and secure four eyes principals
- Plan and perform audits according to Manage IKEA quality GO/NOGO standard working instruction
- Based on audit result, support the business teams and suppliers in implementing the containment and corrective actions
- Lead global/local projects related to quality
- Support development and implementation of common working methods and tools locally as well as globally for the Engineering & Quality matrix
- Coach and train business teams and suppliers in the IKEA quality GO/NOGO standard as well as in the utilization of problem-solving tools (5 why, root cause analysis, and so on) in the daily work and specifically related to quality deviations
- Deep knowledge of different Quality tools as 5 why, FMEA, fishbone, root cause analysis, statistics knowledge. Experience in a leading project with a six sigma/lean approach
- Very good knowledge of GO/NOGO requirements including Special process appendices and related IT systems
- Good knowledge of the product requirements, standards, test methods, and documentation system (PDOC)
- Engage and motivate people by sharing experiences, coaching others, and delivers key messages clearly and effectively in different forums. Ability to perform training
- Sense of urgency and a never compromise attitude towards quality. Passion for Quality and always have the Customer in mind
Submit your application as soon as possible however not later than May 31, 2021.
Please note that we will be interviewing continuously, which means that we may close the application process earlier than stated if we find the right candidate.