Project leader - Shared Software development
- Helsingborg, Sweden
Inter IKEA Group have started the digital transformation. This is a journey which require that a new technology foundation is established for Core Business Franchise and Core Business Range & Supply. We have started the work to set up the technical services needed to support an IT landscape that will be developed and operated in a hybrid cloud model. The technical services we deliver will enable the IT landscape to transform and take leverage on cloud computing services. We will contribute to IKEA direction by making it possible for any service 'XaaS' to be translated into an affordable, accessible and sustainable product.
These services will enable us to create a better IKEA. We are looking for the people that take an individual responsibility to make sure that we deliver together as a team. Great colleagues, believing in a great IKEA vision with curiosity, drive and technical competence with a desire to make a difference, please come and join us. We take a leading approach; transforming complexity for the few into simplicity for the many. IKEA culture and values will guide us on the way, today and tomorrow.
Software development project leader is people, process, and technology focused role at the center of our digital transformation. Your assignment is to lead software development initiatives with business units across the inter IKEA group of businesses. As we deliver Software value for the business, we develop the way we deliver software and continuously improve our tools, methods, and frameworks. You play an active role in the sharing of learnings and close the loop of contributing to the totality.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Lead software development efforts through Software Development Lifecycle milestones
- Work with software development engineers, managers, Scrum Masters, and the program team to lead the planning, definition, specification, design, implementation, integration, and test of software solutions for new development projects.
- Leverage Agile best practices to help teams prioritize, plan, execute, and demonstrate features completed towards MVP completion.
- Organize and facilitate project planning, backlog grooming and daily stand-up meetings.
- Ensure project execution is in line with project guidelines and directives. Determine project risks, define corrective actions, and drive projects to closure. Determine and allocate project resources in accordance with guidelines.
- Work with project stakeholders to communicate and review plans, status, project risks, metrics, and resource requests.
- Monitor and track software product quality and work with teams to ensure proper prioritization to meet quality goals.
We believe that you have a University Degree in Computer Science or equivalent. You have thorough knowledge and proven hands-on experience in software development, and you understand the full IKEA value chain and how to create preconditions for an efficient development that will reach our targets.
To succeed in this role you are excited by our vision to create a better everyday life for the many people and have a genuine interest in digital transformation. You are a team player who is motivated by driving and delivering results together with people and you have a high level of technical competence and insights.
- Are passionate about deliver high quality software.
- Know how to motivate people and make them perform and deliver towards set goals and on time
- Have an interest and ability to coach team members during the development journey and get inspired by improving ways of working
- Understand the importance of communication, and enjoy operating on a global arena
- Have the ability to explore different perspectives, welcome innovation and dare to challenge when needed
For this assignment we are looking for 2 people to join our team!
We look forward to receiving your application in English latest May 28th. Please note that we will be interviewing continuously, which means that we may close the application process earlier than stated if we find the right candidate.
If you have any questions regarding the recruitment process, please contact Jakob Bergström, +46 70-147 48 90