Software Developer – Data Distribution and Integration Data Cache
- Helsingborg, Sweden
Inter IKEA Group have started the digital transformation. This is a journey which require that a new technology foundation is established for Core Business Range & Supply. Now we start the work to set up the technical services needed to support an IT landscape that will be developed and operated in a hybrid cloud model. The technical services we deliver will enable the IT landscape to transform and take leverage on cloud computing services. We will contribute to IKEA direction by making it possible to create services that are affordable, accessible and sustainable.
The Data Distribution & Integration organization is a part of the IKEA Product Information Management programme (IPIM) in IKEA of Sweden. We will develop a new global service for data exchange both inside the IKEA franchisor IT landscape and to franchisee IT landscapes, enabling a structured exchange of data across the whole IKEA value chain.
We are looking for the people that take an individual responsibility to make sure that we deliver together as a team. Great colleagues, believing in a great IKEA vision with curiosity, drive and technical competence with a desire to make a difference, please join us. We take a leading approach; transforming complexity for the few into simplicity for the many. IKEA culture and values will guide us on the way, today and tomorrow.
We are looking for someone who will keep the enterprise integration data in good condition.
You will work hands on to develop and maintain the hub of data flows in the Inter IKEA IT landscape, in a solution we call the Data Cache, which supports integrations with high demands on availability and quality in a hub and spoke architecture.
Our team is small so you will be involved in assignments of different character, striving towards a DevOps setup. Your main responsibility is to manage the Data Cache database administration and life cycle management of the (data) content.
You have at least a couple of years of relevant work experience. You must be able to manage assignments on your own without supervision, but will perform others in joint team- and project activities.
- Understand the architecture roadmap for the Data Distribution & Integration area, and how it fits with the overall roadmap for IKEA, by being an active member of the architecture community at Inter IKEA.
- Work closely with design input from our IT Architect and our Data Architect, and the Solution Architects from Integration- and Distribution delivery teams.
- Develop the solution design for your own area, in close collaboration with your fellow solution architects.
- Communicate and ask for feedback on your low level solution design with our Product Owner, Delivery Lead and Lead Developers, discuss and challenge data quality issues with stakeholders.
- Hands on support to your colleagues in the Data Cache DevOps team to overcome development issues in an agile development environment.
- Solid and updated knowledge of SQL or PL/SQL programming.
- Solid knowledge of database modelling, database administration, database development.
- Proficient in communicating in English language.
- Work experience as a DBA, a System Administrator, and/or as a Data Steward.
- Work experience with integrations flows; part of development, testing and maintenance.
- Work experience in Oracle products, in particular Fusion Middleware such as Oracle Data Integrator (ODI), and Oracle 19c Database, Golden Gate.
- Work experience in data lineage and compliance activities.
- Good experience is using the Jira workflow tool.
- Good experience in using scripts for CI/CD and workflow automation; using languages such as SQL, Python, Bash and similar shell scripts.
- Understanding of JSON, XML, and other file structures.
- Certifications in Oracle and other databases, in architecture frameworks, and architecture tools such as Erwin.
For this assignment we are looking for 2 people to join our team!
We look forward to receiving your application in English latest May 14th. Please note that we will be interviewing continuously, which means that we may close the application process earlier than stated if we find the right candidate.
If you have any questions regarding the recruitment process, please contact Jakob Bergström, +46 70-147 48 90