- Port Klang, Selangor, Malaysia
The establishment of IKEA Supply (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd (ISMY) is to support/drive improvement in the current and future Logistics/Distribution Network within Asia Pacific. The organization will supply full range of IKEA products from High Flow and Low Flow goods to South East Asia market including Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia, Australian, India and future new markets within the region.
We are strategically located at Port Klang (Pulau Indah), near Kuala Lumpur to cater for an efficient goods flow with minimum of lead time for the inbound flow.
Secure an efficient finance operation by providing timely, accurate, relevant and comparable financial information to secure compliance to INTER IKEA Guidelines and local financial rules & standards
- Ensure compliance to local tax & financial regulations and Inter IKEA rules and guidelines, including accounting chapters of Inter IKEA Financial Manual.
- Responsible for monthly closing (Inter IKEA reporting/ SAP) and IIG Group reporting.
- Responsible for statutory audit, provide and prepare the necessary information for audit purposes, follow-up on audit findings and recommendations.
- Responsible for cash flow management; maintaining monthly one year rolling cash-flow and 3 years cash-flow forecast.
- Secure stock taking process is being carried out timely and accurately.
- Compliance and internal control: Ensure adequate policies, working methods and internal controls are in place and documented. Secure the existence of 4 eyes principle in all areas
- Responsible for Corporate Income Tax computation in compliance to law and regulation, manage tax provision and compliance process. Ensure optimum utilization of approved tax incentives and capital allowances.
- Consistently looking for way to optimize Inter IKEA cost frame and tax effectiveness.
- Facilitate and review company tax returns and the accurate, timely filing of all tax forms.
- Responsible for deferred tax calculation and provision for IIG reporting and in compliance to the local tax rule.
- Co-ordinate tax audit (if relevant)
People & Culture:
- Lead and develop the Accounting team in accordance with “Leading business & people together”, ensure team competence meet current and future business needs.
- Act as an ambassador of IKEA values.
Job Requirements & Capabilities:
- In-depth understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (IFRS and Dutch GAAP) and Tax Rules & Regulations.
- Deep knowledge of Inter IKEA Financial Manual.
- High proficiency in working with MS Office applications & accounting systems.
- Good communication skills.
- Good analytical skill
- Deep knowledge of local financial regulations and legislation (Statutory, legal, taxation).
- Ability to prioritize and perform multiple tasks on an operational level with great attention to details.
- Capability to perform analysis, drawing conclusions to support the right decisions.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision, have a keen eye for detail
- Ability to work in a structured and organized way.
- Capability to communicate in a clear way and build relationships with external bodies (banks, vendors, local authorities etc.).
- Capability to understand and support needs of internal and related external stakeholders.
- Capability to handle sensitive information with high integrity.
- Proven ability to lead and inspire people.
- Tactical and operational thinking
- Ability to work under cultural diversity
- Live and share IKEA values
- Constantly look for ways to improve and simplify ways of working.
This assignment will be based at IKEA Supply (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd at our Distribution Centre in Pulau Indah, Port Klang, Malaysia.
This position open to Malaysian only.