SCD Solution Owner - Sales & Demand Planning
- Älmhult, Sweden
IKEA Supply is part of IKEA Range & Supply and is responsible for securing that the product offer is produced and delivered to our customers. We lead the supply agenda across many functions and work together with all business areas, different business units, but also retail markets to secure customer availability in all markets and sales channels at lowest total cost.
Supply Chain Development is going into the next phase of a great journey. By gathering the end-to-end supply chain development agenda into one organisation, embedding process and the development and management of digital solutions into the business, we create the best preconditions for meeting the future with the right competences and business capabilities. By this we will also create the preconditions to a world class supply chain that enable IKEA to efficiently respond to the ever-changing customer needs.
The SCD function includes five areas; Sourcing, Design & Planning, Execution, Intralogistics & Market logistics. Additionally SCD has three assignments to lead and keep together the overarching development in the field of Technology in Supply, Packaging & Identification for total IKEA and the Development Networks to lead collaborative innovation approach around Logistics and Fulfilment. Three support functions will be key to support the whole organization: BN & Portfolio mgmt., Communication and People & Culture. Our mission is to design & secure the preconditions for a world class supply chain, run and improve everyday solutions, keep together and optimize the development and innovation agenda.
Do you have good communication skills, embrace change, highly adaptable, self-driven leader, capability to learn new skills and a team player? Do you already possess a strong Demand Planning background and is curious and motivated to explore development/innovation with new learned competence? Here in our team, you will receive this opportunity to grow business and personal goals.
If this is what you have been seeking, continue reading and reflect in your application how you, with your experience, knowledge, motivation and capabilities will contribute as a Solution Owner in the area of Demand Planning.
We are adapting an Agile ways of working and having the ability to be flexible with our resources based on the development agenda is crucial in delivering satisfaction to our customer/end users. Having multiple competence and experience other than Solution Owner will give you the added advantage in this application.
As a Solution Owner you will create sustainable customer value, growth and profitability for IKEA by leading and contributing to the company solution development; how we work, lead and organize, with process orientation as the starting-point.
As Solution Owner you will be responsible for:
- An assigned area supporting our Demand Planning & Commercial action planning businesses.
- Have an end-to-end accountability and work with business development, lifecycle management and operations for the assigned solutions.
- Ensure that the users of the solution have a relevant, user friendly and reliable solution that helps them achieve their business objectives.
- Support global projects and the roll-out of already decided development area.
- Lead the development of the specific Solution in relation to the business requirements and together with IT vendors.
- Responsible for all material related to the specific solution according to Inter Ikea standard.
- Secure competence development and training related to your solutions.
- Create and maintain Super User network and manage all stakeholders of solution.
- Be the reference for your assigned solutions/systems in different forums and projects.
- Define and agree on SLA (Service Level Agreement)
- Provide input to IT Budget planning
- Secure overall system security administration and allocation of resources.
You are a strong business person with a passion for digital work, with energy to simplify ways of working! We see that you are highly driven by development and constantly being on the way. You dare to think differently and you have an agile approach and adapt as we go. You are interested in process way of working, digitalization and finding new ways of working and are highly motivated to do this by leading business through people and collaborate and interact with different stakeholders.
You have proven experience and knowledge in:
- Good knowledge within demand planning area and its business processes and can be bridge between Demand planning & Solution.
- Team player, positive attitude, self-going, persistent and motivated by taking on challenges
- Strong convincing skills
- Deep knowledge about the specific processes, organisations and business in the field of dedicated work area
- Strong knowledge in solution & service management
- Good knowledge and understanding of the IKEA value chain, the process landscape and the IKEA organization
- Knowledge about cost/benefit and how to affect its result through solution development
- Strong analytical and planning skills, tactical capability, clarity in communication, ability to take the lead around given responsibilities
- Knowledge and experience in change management
- Additional experience in business knowledge, Blue Yonder solutions, scrum, process development, etc; will be an advantage.
- We offer you a position in a fast paced, truly global environment where Development and constantly being on the way is in focus!
We welcome all applications. Submit your application, CV and letter of motivation, online via our recruitment system Smartrecruiters. This ad was published on the 30th of April and will be closed two weeks from now. Please note that we handle applications on a continuous basis, so if you are interested apply as soon as possible as we may close the application process earlier than stated if we find the right candidate!
If you have any questions about the role, please contact Stephanie Soong, Development Manager, [email protected], +46 766113505. If questions about recruitment process, please contact, Jonas Levin, +46 72 886 53 84
We are looking forward receiving your application!