Process Leader Finance| Core Business Franchise
- Delft, Netherlands
You see things a little differently. So do we. We believe that what you value is more important than what your CV says. We offer positions that will challenge your skills and let you grow. Come see things a little differently with us.
You have a passion for finance and processes. You enable change, motivate, directly and indirectly, lead and inspire people. Your drive is to continuously improve the ways of working and to lead the roadmap of our future ways of working and the connected developments from a digital landscape perspective. You are IT savvy. You have an interdependent leadership style and have excellent change management skills. You have the capability to handle complexity and solve problems with several dimensions and make it understandable for the many and hereby dare to ‘think outside of the box’.
You have strong communication and facilitation skills, including active listening and the ability to communicate complex issues in a clear, engaging way with a down to earth, simple tone of voice. As such, you are able to build trustful relationships with stakeholders and business partners.
You have a degree in Finance or other relevant area and have a minimum of 5 years’ experience within the field of finance and finance related processes, on both strategic and operational level. Experience with SAP is a pro.
Our vision, to create a better everyday life for the many people, influences everything we do. It’s a vision that lives in the everyday efforts of all co-workers, all over the world.
Fulfilling the IKEA vision requires a strong, efficient and sustainable business setup. That's why it's built on a franchise system. The IKEA Franchisor, Inter IKEA Systems B.V., is the worldwide owner of the IKEA Concept, and has the responsibility to ensure that the IKEA Concept stays attractive and competitive while enabling growth and a profitable business for IKEA franchisees.
About the role
At Inter IKEA Systems we are at an interesting cross-road where we are changing our digital landscape and ways of working. Through our processes we support both the internationally operating franchisor organisation but also the Delft store operations. Our processes include the wide spectrum of financial planning and reporting, portfolio management to operational finance.
In this role your stakeholders will be your colleagues in Finance, Business Solution Area Finance, but also your peers in the other core businesses at Inter IKEA Group.
In your assignment you are:
- Designing, documenting and measuring the finance processes to efficiently deliver high-quality output.
- Responsible for the continuous improvement agenda for the individual processes and to secure alignment that new or changed processes are integrated to the continuously operating process.
- Suggesting prioritizing of implementing new solutions in order to reach best total output.
- Securing consistency and interdependencies in the process development towards connected processes.
- Securing follow up of process and improvement of the output from introduced approaches, systems, KPI’s and methods.
- Implementing and establishing the process, process orientation and tools/methods including identifying competence development needs
- Leading and working closely together with peers across the totality of Core Business Franchise and across IKEA to strengthen and contribute to a strong and relevant IKEA franchisor.
During your first year you will, among others, be leading the implementation of the new ERP system for the Delft store, and you will be crucial in developing a reporting dashboard.
A few more details for you
This is a fulltime role (40 hours per week) located in Delft, the Netherlands. You will report to the Finance manager.
7th May 2021 is the closing date to apply for this role. Please send your application – CV and motivation – in English and tell us why you would be a good fit. We look forward to hearing from you!