Sales Collaboration Leader – Sales, Core Business Range
- Älmhult, Sweden
Do you have a passion for leading collaborations with business partners across organisations? Are you interested in developing new, innovative and better ways of working in the area of Sales? Are you motivated by developing the business and working closely together with others to enable efficiency and effectiveness in a value chain? Then you might be an excellent fit for our Sales Collaboration areas in IKEA of Sweden!
In IKEA we work together across the value chain to be affordable and accessible for many more of the many people with our fantastic product range. At IKEA of Sweden we are responsible to develop the IKEA product range offer. In Sales we set the pre-conditions to maximize the sales and growth opportunities with the offer we have and create the optimal conditions for sales and growth with the new offer we are developing. In the Sales Collaboration team, we lead four areas of expertise: Sales Planning, Range Classification, Sales steering and activation and Pricing. By working together within Sales, we contribute to secure that the products customers want to have, are available for them to buy at an affordable price.
Lots of exciting things are happening in the area of Sales Collaboration! For example, we are at a paradigm shift in terms how we approach what range is sold where. We want to become much more Market Relevant and have a range that really resonates the needs of the customers on each market. Through the Initiative of Range Dimensioning 2.0 we are as a total organization reviewing and setting principles on how and what we want to achieve.
Come join us on our exciting journey!
As Sales Collaboration Leader, your main responsibilities include:
- Responsible for identifying short- and long-term implications on working methods, tools and competences within the area of expertise as a part of the yearly business planning process.
- Responsible for analyzing the gaps, developing and implementing an action plan for the area together with relevant stakeholders
- Responsible for developing working methods and tools, share best practices, good examples and provide content to learning solutions together with relevant stakeholders
- Responsible for leading and following-up relevant KPI’s ensuring that working methods are quick, lean, effective and efficient
- Responsible for leading and or contributing to exploration cases, solution studies and projects
- Contribute to the development of the sales agenda through the different sales roles in the IKEA Business Areas and the Sales unit.
- Work in close co-operation with other areas of expertise in Sales to co-create a common communication approach and common interface (ex templates and working methods) towards stakeholders
- Act as role model leading by example and promoting the IKEA Values and Culture
We are looking for you with a passion for Sales and are curious about people's life at home and motivated by creating a great customer experience in all meeting points. You are motivated to set measurable goals and to deliver result with a holistic view, leading people and business together creating a great co-worker experience.
You have good leadership capabilities with the ability to nurture enthusiasm, willpower and co-creation. You have good ability to lead through others, embracing thriftiness, simplicity, common sense and, above all, a “get-it-done” attitude. We expect that you have proven experience from leading in a cross functional assignment developing ways of working. You are a good communicator with the ability to inspire others and express yourself clearly.
You love the unknown, navigating in a fast-changing environment being open to doing things differently. You have the ability to combine working on a strategic level with acting on an operation/tactical level.
It is a merit if you understand IKEA and how it is all joined up, building relationships and interacting with relevant parts in the IKEA network. Another merit is if you have worked with or close to the process of Range Classification and understand how Market relevance or an more market relevant range impacts first choice, growth and customer satisfaction.
In this role you will report to the Sales Collaboration Manager in Sales, IKEA of Sweden.
Please send us your application – CV and letter of motivation – in English. We really want to get to know you, so make sure you tell us why you would be a good fit for this role. The last day to send your application is 9th of May 2021.
If you have any questions about the role, please contact Sales Collaboration Manager Helgi Helgason ([email protected]) or People & Culture Leader Isabella Carlsson ([email protected]).
About the recruitment process, please contact Marie Sandman at +46 768545309