- Prague, Czech republic
IKEA Purchasing Services cooperates with furniture and home furnishing manufacturers in Europe and distributes it worldwide. Our task is to find and develop suppliers to produce furniture with perfect design and quality for as many people as possible. There are about 150 of us in Prague, a team made of over 20 nationalities.
ABOUT THE JOB
You will be part of the local business team in the PLA Central Europe, responsible for a global assignment in the area of compliance and continuous improvements with additional ADHOC projects. You will be part of the engineering matrix reporting to the EQL which reports directly to the category manager.
ABOUT THE ASSIGNMENT
- Secure the compliance of all the products in cooperation with the category business team
- Cooperate with the HFB for continuous improvement projects related to product and process improvement
- Support the category teams to make analysis a draw conclusions taking the right business decisions a secure the implementation
Position is located in Prague.
To be successful in this role you need to have:
- Good leadership skills.
- Knowledge of IKEA range and production processes.
- Experience in leading projects and knowledge of project management processes.
- Desire to be proactive, service-minded and result-oriented.
- Ability to build relationships and cooperate with people in different units and backgrounds.
- Ability to think out-of-the-box and critically in the constant search for ways to improve our products.
- Analytical thinking, which you will use in analysing processes in projects.
- Manage time well, to balance among various tasks.
Submit your application as soon as possible however not later than May 5th 2021. Please note that we will be interviewing continuously, which means that we may close the application process earlier than stated if we find the right candidate.
Please submit your CV in English.