Digital Integration Leader - IKEA Purchasing
- Älmhult, Sweden
IKEA is on a transformation journey, building up the digital capabilities within in Purchasing Development. For us in Purchasing Development, the digital transformation is about making faster and value added business decisions, create operational transparency, strengthen our operational efficiency and competitive position. We will use technical solutions to identify and act faster on business opportunities, simplify processes, increase competence and grow together with our partners.
We will make the digital transformation possible by deep collaboration with colleagues throughout Inter IKEA as well as external partners. We will harvest digital capabilities from common Inter IKEA developments in combination of specific Purchasing Development needs.
Exciting, isn’t it?
As a Digital Integration Leader you will co-ordinate and lead the digital integration for Purchasing Development in close co-operation with relevant stakeholders towards the wished position. You will lead the development of the initiative “Purchasing Development go Digital”.
More in detail you will:
- Lead and coordinate overall strategic agenda connected to the digital road map.
- Define where and how digitalization as an enabler support strategic priorities.
- Secure that digitalization agenda are connected to process development.
- Keep overview and monitor all projects, initiatives, and existing digital landscape.
- Represent Purchasing Development in the main steering bodies and keep other representatives from Purchasing Development connected.
- Make sure that all persons/representatives within Purchasing Development connected to different projects, systems and tools are connected, support and drive a common agenda.
- Lead change management within Purchasing Development connected to the digital roadmap and secure we have a solid communication plan and to prepare Purchasing Development organization for implementation of new digital solutions.
- Support Purchasing Development to identify NEW needed competences connected to the new digital landscape.
- Lead project and matrix structure in the unknown towards solution covering current and future business need.
To succeed and shine in this role we wish that you have:
- Good understanding of Purchasing Development business assignment and ways of working
- Good understanding current processes such PDP, SDP, APL, RFI/RFQ
- Good understanding of current legacy in IKEA and the Road map forward for IKEA Product Information Management.
- The ability to understand the reality, question current and future solution, and lead towards best practice.
- Lead and motivate people in matrix/project dimension.
- Strong influencing and communication skills.
You are curious about new digital solutions and how they can cater for optimal sourcing, make us quicker and more facts based in decision-making. To, at the end, create efficiency in the whole value chain.
In this position you will report to the Deputy Purshasing Manager. If you have any questions about the role please contact Peter Larsson, Business Navigation Manager at +46 709936436 or Magnus Benon, Engineering and Quality Manager at +46 733560027. If you have any questions about the recruitment process you are welcome to contact recruitment specialist Jonas Levin at +46 728865384.
We are looking forward to your application! Please submit both your CV and motivational letter in English by the 25th of April. We are reviewing applications as they come through so don’t wait to apply!