Product owner | Brand and Range performance Insights | Core Business Franchise
- Delft, Netherlands
You see things a little differently. So do we! We believe that what you value is more important than what your CV says. We offer positions that will challenge your skills and let you grow. Come see things a little differently with us.
The world is changing and the IKEA business is changing with it. For IKEA though, one thing will always remain the same ─ our vision to create a better everyday life for the many people.
We will strengthen and develop our competences in order to meet the needs and dreams of the many people around the world. And to be accessible and relevant, wherever and whenever they wish to meet IKEA.
About Inter IKEA Systems B.V.
Inter IKEA Systems B.V. (Core Business Franchise) owns the IKEA Concept and is the worldwide IKEA franchisor. We are specifically responsible for the IKEA strategic framework, ensuring the IKEA Concept is updated, relevant, implemented and followed-up – together with all IKEA trademark users.
How do we do this? By enabling people across the IKEA value chain, and creating unique content to develop the IKEA business. Here are some examples of our different assignments.
- We develop solutions that will ensure a unique and successful meeting with IKEA customers.
- We lead the work around when and how IKEA expands in the world, enabling one common way of working with high impact at a low cost.
- We create the preconditions to strengthen the IKEA Culture and develop the right competence to meet customer and business needs.
An important part of our success is our unique culture and open working environment. Together, we create a workplace where everyone feels free to be themselves – to experiment, try new ways, and dare to ask, “What if…?” We believe in everyday personal growth and offer the opportunity to develop your career globally.
Read more about us at: https://about.ikea.com/
About the role
As a Product Owner you will be part of a product development team, leading the creation of insight products that enable stakeholders from the IKEA value chain and Franchise system in their job.
As a Product Owner, you will
- Lead a Product team to prioritise, coordinate, and manage the development and deployment of the insight product.
- Ensure the development stays aligned with the set-out business goals
- Be the main contributor to building the overall product roadmap while complying with relevant frameworks, standards and budget for the insight products.
- Interact and collaborate with various roles across IKEA, franchisees and customers, to understand needs and synergies and based on this, define requirements and make decisions and trade-offs where needed to maximize business results and customer value.
- Manage the product backlog, and together with the product team scope and prioritize activities based on business direction and goals, business and customer impact.
- Continuously optimize ways of working within your and across teams
As a team leader for group of a cross functional talents, you need to understand insight product and business, has good knowledge about agile way of working. In some of insight products we also require you are well experienced with digital product development and operations.
You have a deep understanding of, and are passionate about, user experience, identifying and filling product gaps. You enjoy creating products that are playful and intuitive and driven by creating value for our customers and co-workers. You have a solid technology understanding.
You have a great interest and proven track record in creating great products/ experiences for users and you understand how emerging technologies and trends can improve customer and co-worker experiences throughout the product life cycle. You have a deep interest in, and understanding of data around and about your product and are able to use your insight / data capabilities to continuously improve.
You are a strong leader with the ability to build the success of a product on the strength of, and together with, your full cross-functional team and interaction with peers and stakeholders for reaching the best results and adoption of your product.
You enjoy an agile and iterative, structured way of working and achieving results together with a team in a flexible environment, but also have a strong individual drive to deliver high quality results on time.
You have great communication and networking skills and are fluent in written and spoken English.
You have 10 years of relevant working experience and at least 5 years in similar or equivalent position.
This is a full time position (40h/week). Travelling may be required based on business needs. Please send your application – CV and motivation letter – by 31st of March 2021.