People & Culture Specialist within Payroll and Pension&Insurance to IKEA Älmhult AB
- Älmhult, Sweden
IKEA Älmhult AB works to strengthen the attractiveness of working, living and visiting Älmhult as our main business location in Sweden. IKEA Älmhult AB also secures preconditions to attract, recruit and retain the right competence to IKEA in Älmhult. In addition to this we have the assignment and great opportunity of supporting all Inter IKEA organisations in Sweden with People & Culture expertise within the area of Pensions&Insurances.
As a People&Culture Specialist you will administer, support, collaborate and take lead in a wide range of operational tasks within the areas of Payroll, Pension & Insurances, Human Resources Management Systems (Workday & ServiceNow) and also office administration.
You will work crossfunctionally, supporting the companies within the IKEA Älmhult AB within Payroll, Human Resources Management Systems (Workday & ServiceNow) and administration. You will also support all Inter IKEA organisations in Sweden witin the area of Pension & Insurances.
Example of tasks;
- Control and administration of pension & insurance related invoices
- Administration of Collectum and Fora related topics (P&I Partners)
- Administration of Thanks, our loyalty program
- Responsibilities for relationships and contact with co-workers, suppliers and other stakeholders in the area of payroll, pension & insurances
- Maintain HR systems, keeping them up-to-date with latest co-worker employment information, time-keeping/absence reports and salary changes, following the monthly payroll calendar and in collaboration with our Payroll service providers.
- Co-ordinate and administrate various tasks in areas such as archiving, generation of documents, reports, certificates, among others.
To be able to perfrom, deliver, learn and develop in the role we expect that you have experience in the payroll related area, within digital systems and in giving a great business- and service support towards stakeholder. You have also experience from, or interest in the area of pension&insurances
You have knowledge in Swedish laws and regulations in the area of payroll and understanding of local collective labour agreements. You have good knowledge Office
As a person you are structured, detail oriented, agile and able to work in a changing environment. You get energy from working with administration, numbers, doing calculations and provide great system support. You enjoy taking initiatives, interact with stakeholders and users, coordinate activities and develop structured ways of working. Furthermore you are a service minded team player who likes to solve problems together with stakeholders and your colleagues.
Fluency in English (written and spoken) is a must.
This is a permanent position, full-time (40 hours per week). The position is based in Älmhult.
Please send us your application – CV and letter of motivation – in English. We really want to get to know you, so make sure you tell us why you would be a good fit for this role. Don’t wait, the selection is ongoing and recruitment closes when we have found the right candidate. Therefore, we encourage you to take the opportunity to apply today but no later than March 10
Please do not hesitate to contact Jon Birgersson or Gabriella Ignell if questions;
We look forward to hear from you!