Operation Specialist (m/f/d, fulltime) in Quality Support Center Europe
- Dortmund, Germany
IKEA offers well-designed, functional home furnishings at prices so low that as many people as possible can afford them. The role of IKEA Purchasing & Logistics is to buy, produce and distribute the IKEA range at the lowest total cost, making high quality available to the customer under good social and environmental conditions. Purchasing & Logistics Area North (PLAN) is one of 8 Purchasing & Logistics Areas in the world, and our co-workers are based in Älmhult, Dortmund, Kaunas and Moscow. PLAN consists of several functions, such as Purchasing Development, Supply Chain Operations with Quality Support Centre (QSC) and Supply Chain Development.
It’s all about satisfied customers in our Quality Direction!
Our goal is to be faster and to provide more effective actions on Quality Reports and ultimately greater success in the stores due to customer experienced quality. To meet the high expectations of our customers we have built up the Quality Support Centre structure globally, responsible for region Europe is the QSC in Dortmund.
We as Quality Support Centre (QSC) organise and manage the Product- and Supply Quality noncompliant work flow together with our key stakeholders with always keeping customer expectation in mind. We work on behalf of different wholesalers, secure the preparation for financial settlement and coordinate/ facilitate buyer claims for stock on hand for all involved parties.
What would be your role?
As Operation Specialist in the QSC Europe you actively contribute to the development of the quality deviation process in the IKEA Supply Chain. You are responsible to facilitate and communicate noncompliant cases in order to find solutions for stock on hand. You lead the interaction with involved stakeholders and coordinate an efficient and sustainable correction process to ensure high customer experienced quality.
Your main assignments are:
- Actively contribute to QSC activities to meet Global Quality goals in line with our Strategies
- Lead the analysis and communication flow of Quality Reports and secure resolution is given
- Responsible to identify the scope of a case, initiate investigation and provide a documentation that enables root cause analysis
- Lead the buyer claim calculation, suggest feasible actions for stock on hand and prepare the financial settlement process
- Lead the own case follow up according to goals and keep the communication process between the stakeholders until the case is closed
- Part of a local QSC team and thereby contributing to the development on IKEA non-compliant flow process
- Good understanding of logistical processes in handling and production and their influence on customer quality needs and expectations
- Very good communication skills to create a common base for stakeholders to find best solutions for our customers
- Good understanding of customer needs and expectations regarding quality performance and high ability to transfer to daily business
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office tools
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Preferable food logistical background
Capabilities & Motivation:
- Good analytical thinking with a structured approach to administrative skills
- Ability to communicate in an inspiring and simple way to engage and build trust among stakeholders
- High level of self-management, energy and drive to work with stakeholders to reach common goals
- Ability to build networks for collaboration and contribute to deliver business results
- Eager to develop yourself and grow together with IKEA
IKEA offers an exciting and empowering work environment in a global marketplace. And as the world’s leader at life at home, you have exceptional opportunities to grow and develop together with us.
Please, notice that this is a full-time position, located in Dortmund. Submit your application online via our recruitment system SmartRecruiters (in English) as soon as possible, but latest on March 21st, 2021.
For more information about the position, please connect to Maria Brugues ([email protected]). If you have questions regarding this vacancy and the recruitment process, please send a message via our recruitment system.
Our culture and values are based on equal opportunities and we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!