Digital Learning Leader, Marketing & Communication
- Älmhult, Sweden
IKEA is on a transformation journey, building up the digital capabilities within Marketing & Communication. The focus in our digitalization of marketing communication is to enable effective planning, creation and distribution of impactful content across all channels and markets, all while enabling collaboration with partners and external stakeholders across the globe.
Do you have a passion in Communication and Learning?
Are you experienced in designing and developing learning solutions for digital tools? Do you want to work in a part of the organization that collaborates with all IKEA retailers around the globe? Would you like to be responsible to secure an aligned and professional learning and communication approach for the Digital Transformation within Marketing & Communication?
To enable our transformation, we are now looking for a Digital Learning Leader to join our Digital Transformation team within Marketing & Communication.
Your assignment will include:
- Provide an overall direction, process and guidance for learning within M&C Digital transformation journey.
- Be responsible to analyse, create, develop, deliver and evaluate learning and communication solutions for new and running processes and digital tools to ensure that end-users can fulfil their tasks successfully.
- Adopt agile ways of working with learning and in accordance to “Learning in the Business”, to secure that the end-users know how to perform their daily tasks.
- Work together with relevant stakeholders to analyse and continuously develop communication and learning.
- Support Product Owners in their assignment to maintain the super-user network.
- Support IKEA expansion with communication and training in the solutions we offer.
- Create and rollout of fantastic learning materials in agreed time and cost meeting the business needs and supporting our digital initiatives.
Are you experienced in analysing learning needs and design pedagogic learning material? Are you skilled in tailoring complex information for a target group in order for them to understand your message? And, do you have the growth mind-set and passion to stay updated on trends relevant for the learning area, care for the end-user and strive to improve their day-to-day experience using the tools that are both available and being developed? And motivated to live and share our IKEA culture and values. If so, come and join us on an exciting journey!
For being successful in this role you need to have:
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a similar position
- Experience in using methodologies to support the end-user perspective (e.g. Design Thinking).
- Ability to work with end-to-end learning analysis, design, development, delivery and effect evaluation.
- Knowledge in learning creation tools such as Captivate is beneficial.
- Good understanding of IKEA or other global industries.
- Good understanding of Marketing and digital development.
- Ability to build trustful relationships and cooperate with people in different units and cultures.
- Experience of working within transforming and dynamic environment is beneficial.
- An analytical and structured mind-set.
- Experience in publishing on websites.
We look forward to receiving your application in English latest 5th of March 2021. Please note that we will be interviewing continuously, which means that we may close the application process earlier than stated if we find the right candidates.
If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact Digital Leader Magdalena Åkerman at [email protected] If you have any questions regarding the recruitment process, please contact Recruitment Specialist Marie Sandman on +46 768545309