- Warsaw, Poland
You see things a little differently. So do we. We believe that what you value is more important than what your CV says. We offer positions that will challenge your skills and let you grow. Come see things a little differently with us.
About the job
As a Packing Specialist You will be a part of the Quality Compliance TEAM. Your role is mainly to ensure packing requirements are fulfilled according to IKEA specifications and rules. This is done mainly by audits but as well education for both suppliers and internal IKEA business teams and follow ups. There is a great possibility to plan your work in cooperation with other TEAM-members. You will support the business team with improvements activities for efficiency in packing lines with kept compliance. In addition, we are working flexible and you will be assigned different kind of projects both local and Global as well as gonogo-audits for right candidate.
To be successful in this role you need to:
- have technical background, engineering degree in packaging or mechanical sciences,
- have an experience working in production environment,
- have an experience working with packaging process or packaging development,
- have knowledge in LEAN production,
- have an experience from factory floor (will be an asset)
- be a good team player and good communicator,
- be interested in understanding the reality of production and continuous improvement,
- be result oriented with high energy and self-driven way of working,
- have active driving license B category,
- have skills in leading projects
- have fluent English (written and spoken),
- have computer skills (Word, Excel),
- be able to prioritize goals/tasks; monitor and follow them up,
- have ability to understand what impact for tomorrow have today’s decisions,
- have ability to build and keep up interpersonal relations with other parties (suppliers, colleagues from own and other groups).
Submit your application as soon as possible however not later than 9th March 2021.
Please note that we will be interviewing continuously, which means that we may close the application process earlier than stated if we find the right candidate. Please submit your CV in English.
If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact Stefan Svensson [email protected], Quality Compliance Manager. For information about the recruitment, please contact Dorota Krzyszczak [email protected], People & Culture Generalist.