Solution Owner PIA, Range & Product Development
- Älmhult, Sweden
IKEA of Sweden, IoS, is responsible for developing the IKEA range and making it available to stores and customers all over the world. IoS is leading business development at IKEA. At IKEA of Sweden you will work in a company with endless opportunities to develop in different operational areas and countries.
We are now looking for a Solution Owner to the Range & Product and Management team within Processes & IT Tools, Range & Product Development.
Do you have good communication skills, both verbally and in writing?
Do you easily build relations and trust with people?
Do you have great motivation to make a change and do you have a bunch of energy to spread in your surroundings?
If this is “you”, then continue reading and reflect in your application how you, with your experience, knowledge and capabilities will contribute as a Solution Owner in our team. We’re looking forward to your application!
Our assignment, in short, is to develop user friendly digital solutions that support the product development at IKEA.
You will be part of the Range & Product Design and Management team within Processes & IT Tools, which today consists of 10 co-workers and 14 digital solutions. As a team member in our team you will focus on our base solution, PIA, which is the fundament for our product information.
You will be a part of an exciting development agenda for the area, where we are currently transforming our product information model, possibly into new technical platforms. You will secure that PIA, is continuously developed, securing both technical and business needs and also be the link between the old and new platforms, being part of setting our future context.
PIA as broad solution that has many different parts where we have several solutions owners and in this role you also need to be the link between these solution owners and coordinate common agenda for the overall development of PIA.
As a Solution Owner you are:
- The one contact person for the solution, supporting our end users
- Responsible for and lead the work with your solution
- Responsible for securing that the solutions work in an optimal way and is developed to meet the needs of tomorrow, and that the users understand how to use them in an optimal way.
- Responsible for securing:
- Capture of business needs
- Verified solutions (test)
- Forecast and budget
- Follow up on solution performance
- The solutions roadmap and lifecycle management
To be successful in this role you need to have:
- Experience in leading several teams and having understanding of what it takes to move a big technical/platform forward
- Have the ability to lead others and to influence the surroundings
- The ability to organise and plan the agenda
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing and can describe complex things in a simple and comprehensive way.
- A constant desire for improvement
We work in an international environment which could lead to some travelling but primary location for this assignment is Älmhult. Please note that we have extraordinary times in the world with during Covid-19, which means that we are currently working remotely.
Sounds interesting? Submit your application as soon as possible however not later than 2021-02-28. Please note that we will be interviewing continuously, which means that we may close the application process earlier than stated if we find the right candidate. If you have any questions about the recruitment process, please contact People & Culture Recruiter Jakob Bergström, +46 70-147 48 90
You will report to Solution Team Leader Patrik Ranhed.
We look forward to receive your application, in English!