Change Leader, Marketing & Communications Digital Transformation
- Älmhult, Sweden
IKEA is on a transformation journey, building up the digital capabilities with in Marketing & Communication. The focus in our digitalization of marketing communication is to enable effective planning, creation and distribution of impactful content across all channels and markets, all while enabling collaboration with partners and external parties across the globe.
To enable our transformation we are now looking for Digital change leader to join our Digital transformation team within Marketing & Communication.
Do you have a passion for change management?
As part of the role, you will be partnering with our M&C change manager, project and product teams, to build and deliver change strategies to agreed objectives, time plans and budgets. You will contribute to implementation of our digital capabilities and engage with the stakeholders at all levels to facilitate the change process along every stage of our transformation journey.
Your assignment will include:
- Provide overall direction and process and guidance for change within M&C Digital transformation journey.
- Set the guidelines and structure for change within M&C digital transformation journey
- Facilitates process improvement/change management workshops and leads teams in process improvement/change management initiatives.
- Apply a structured methodology and lead the change activities to support the implementation of the changes required.
- Works collaboratively with learning leader and other resources to define the requirements for supporting applications that ensure delivery of required results.
- Develop milestones with key stakeholders to drive change management process deliverables against KPIs.
- Provides tracking and lessons learned mechanisms for continual process/program improvement.
- Coach and mentor impacted stakeholders like project and learning leaders on the change management process.
- Identify and manage anticipated resistance to change.
- Identify and prepare risk mitigation tactics.
- Support the development and delivery of change communications.
You are passionate about business transformation and appreciate the mix of turning that strategic thinking it in to practice. You get energized by leading interdependently and you bring with you the experience of a change frameworks. You are an excellent communicator who collaborate with your stakeholders to build trust and partnership, in order to reach and define our common goals. You are motivated to live and share our IKEA culture and values.
You have experience within the following areas:
- Typically 5 years’ experience in a similar change management role.
- Proven ability to deliver large-scale organisational change efforts in a complex global environment.
- Understanding of organisational issues and challenges.
- Organised with a clear focus on planning strategy and tactics.
- Understanding of how people go through change and the different stages of the change process.
- Ability to lead and facilitate meetings, workshops and trainings sessions.
- Problem solving and root cause analysis skills.
- Proven influencing skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
We look forward to receiving your application in English latest 1st of March 2021. Please note that we will be interviewing continuously, which means that we may close the application process earlier than stated if we find the right candidates.
If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact Digital Leader Magdalena Åkerman at [email protected] If you have any questions regarding the recruitment process, please contact Recruiter Marie Sandman on +46 768545309,