IKEA Components China - People & Culture Manager
- Nantong, Jiangsu, China
The task of IKEA Components within IKEA is to pursue the development of future unique and customer-friendly solutions within fittings and components to the IKEA range. We create substantial cost and quality benefits for IKEA in our development and supply of raw materials, components and fittings. IKEA Components is part of the Inter IKEA group and shares the IKEA vision and values. Our business is global and employs 1500 people based in Sweden, Slovakia and China. Through co-operation with IKEA Purchasing and Logistic areas, we are also represented at several other sites around the world.
- Contribute to identify and build-up business competence and leadership according to global guidelines and based on business needs.
- Taking an active part in the development of the business unit, the unit management team and leaders
- Facilitate succession and contribute to the development opportunities for co-workers, by an efficient competence flow within the business unit, between units on site as well as within R&S and total IKEA
- Lead the work of setting and implementing R&S people plan and relevant plans for the specific business unit. including FTE, budget and forecasting.
- Contribute to make IKEA a diverse and inclusive work place.
- Drive efficient and effective implementation of overall P&C process and yearly activities. coach and support managers in the business units in site for people related topics (e.g. performance management & development, team development, support in change management)
- 20% lead and/or contribute to the development of defined capabilities through global projects, networks and assignments.
- Safeguard R&S people principles are followed and implemented (e.g. title management, organizational design)
- At any time, act as an ambassador of IKEA culture and values.
- Constantly secure an outside in perspective in the field of People & Culture (talent, branding, C&B)
- Good understanding of IKEA Strategic Landscape
- Understanding of IKEA Business model
- Understanding of IKEA common business plan and IKEA R&S year cycle
- Understanding of IKEA brand, Culture and Values
- Knowledge of IKEA people related approaches
- Knowledge and understanding in People processes, tools and practices -recruitment, individual and team development, succession planning, performance management, change management, overall IKEA guidelines in compensation and benefits, labor law.
- Behavioral science knowledge - cover individual, team and organizational development
- Fluency in English (written and spoken)
- Capability to deliver on the people agenda with high level of business understanding and strategic thinking
- Capability to build trust and relationships, in order to create preconditions for building long -term partnership
- Capability to lead, develop and inspire people in a remote enviornment
- Ability to identify need for change, enable, lead and support change in the business unit team
- Ability to coach, facilitate and transfer knowledge
- Ability to influence and utilize diversity to influence towards common goals
- High level of personal integrity
Do you have what it takes to challenge and uphold an environment where the IKEA culture is a strong and living reality?
Please join us for a fantastic journey! interest? please contact Sabrina Liu.