Content Communication Leader
- Malmö, Sweden
The world is changing and the IKEA business is changing with it. For IKEA though, one thing will always remain the same ─ our vision to create a better everyday life for the many people.
We will strengthen and develop competences in order to meet the needs and dreams of the many people around the world and to be accessible, wherever and whenever they wish to meet IKEA.
About Inter IKEA Systems and Core Business Franchise
Inter IKEA Systems B.V. is the franchisor and the owner of the IKEA Concept, including the IKEA trademarks.
In Core Business Franchise we are responsible for the IKEA strategic framework and keeping it together through an IKEA Concept which is updated, relevant, implemented and followed-up together with all IKEA trademark users.
IKEA Retail Experience has the assignment to secure a successful, consistent, and relevant IKEA experience across all customer meeting points that are developed together with Core Business Range & Supply and all IKEA franchisees in order to create a common and unique IKEA way to engage our customers and offer them relevant services. It is an exciting time as IKEA transforms from a single channel to multichannel retailer.
In these exciting times, we are now looking for a Content Communication Leader to join our Top domain product team. The assignment of the product team is to secure a strong IKEA Top domain that truly presents and represents IKEA as a company, where all IKEA non-retail websites are consolidated in order to strengthen the domain IKEA.com and utilize the SEO strengths of a common domain, increasing traffic to the retail websites. The Top domain is a media hub for Home Furnishing contents where we test and try new formats together with different stakeholders across IKEA in order to develop and secure better content to reach more of the many people here and now but also in the future.
As Content Communication Leader you will:
- Lead, support and inspire the team of content editors responsible for the daily operation of IKEA.com, as well as lead the co-creation of the future vision for IKEA.com
- Play an active role in the IKEA Top domain product team where you will lead and contribute to the vision of the IKEA Top domain and secure a relevant and consistent content and messaging across IKEA.com
- Coordinate, execute and follow-up local A/B testing
- Be overall responsible for reviewing content assets, advice on improvements and feed back into relevant key stakeholders across IKEA.
- Continuously work with and organize digital content assets based on received plans.
- Play an active part in continuously optimizing content, ensuring a good and efficient editorial process, and contribute to the development with insights, recommendations and solutions in the area of content.
- Actively co-operate with key stakeholders within Core Business Franchise and across IKEA as a whole to collaborate, test and evaluate new formats of content.
- Based on commercial and identified adaptations, support and lead the creation of new content when necessary.
As the ideal candidate you have:
- Solid experience in Digital Marketing, content creation and copy writing or similar experience in driving output within set scope and following up results.
- Solid experience in working with creative communication production in an international business environment.
- Strong ability to lead in a changing environment.
- Strong ability to lead, inspire and engage.
- Very good ability to provide clear direction, define, prioritize and implement action plans and and follow up on goals.
We also believe that you have a combination of the following knowledge, capabilities and motivation:
- Broad knowledge of Marketing Communication in Retail
- Broad knowledge of the Marketing creative & production process
- Extensive knowledge and insights in Life at Home and Home Furnishing
- Deep knowledge of the relation between content writing and SEO
- Deep knowledge of dynamic content creation
- Strong digital content creation skills
- Strong creative writing skills and strong skills evaluating and editing creative communication
- Broad knowledge of media channels
- Extensive knowledge of the IKEA multichannel reality and online customer behaviors
- Extensive knowledge of IKEA Concept, IKEA Brand Identity, IKEA Culture & Values and understanding of what role the IKEA catalogue plays in the IKEA business model.
- Ability to deliver within scope with quality and speed
- Passion for communication and conveying information to consumers, always upholding the IKEA culture and values.
- Strong motivation to increase customer value, thinking of the customer first.
- Strong interest in finding new ways and contributing to overall success and results through co-creation and collaboration.
Does this sound like your next challenge? We welcome your application!
It is a full time position (40h/week). Travels may be required in the future. The position is located in Malmö, Sweden. Please send your application – CV and letter of motivation – in English by 24 February 2021. We will assess and interview candidates continuously as the applications come in.