International Mobility Developer – located in East Asia
- Shanghai, China
Inter IKEA Group brings together three core businesses: Franchise, Range and Supply. Together we work constantly to improve the IKEA home furnishing offer and make it more accessible for the many people. Our aim is to provide our partners in the franchise system with the best conditions to implement and operate the IKEA Concept, and to create a strong foundation for future expansion and growth.
Together, we create a workplace where everyone feels free to be themselves – to experiment, try new ways, and dare to ask, “What if…?” We believe in everyday personal growth and offer the opportunity to develop your career globally.
On behalf of Inter IKEA group, we are looking for an International Mobility Developer – employed in the part of IKEA called IKEA Supply
We offer a challenging and inspiring job where you will play a key role in supporting the business and people agenda globally. We need a strong and dedicated colleague who can translate business needs into concrete mobility solutions. In this role you will also guide the organisation in complex questions.
You will get the opportunity to get to know and work together with all parts of Inter IKEA group. You will on a daily basis together with a large global network. Our reality is constantly changing and you need to feel comfortable leading in the unknown and quickly respond to changing business needs and conditions.
About the role
- Responsible for the development of frameworks and approaches in the area of International Mobility with business and people need in the centre
- Secure alignment with other areas such as competence development and succession building.
- Lead the implementation of new frameworks and approaches
- Contribute to the overall C&B and Mobility agenda
- Coach and guide the different organisations when they are facing complex mobility questions.
- Continuously interact with stakeholders internally and externally to understand changing needs and trends.
To be successful in this role you:
- Hold several years of experience working with International Mobility and good understanding for the connected processes.
- Fully understand how we through our Mobility framework can contribute to attract and retain co-workers.
- Possess the ability to understand different business realities and how this should be translated into our frameworks.
- Know how to create alignment and agreement cross organisations through effective stakeholder management.
- Play the role of an excellent communicator and knows how to build trustful relations.
- Are motivated by working in an international dynamic environment.
- Last but not least, we also expect you to strongly be motivated and guided by our IKEA Culture & Values.
This role we see ideally being placed in one of our Supply units in East Asia. We are open to also discuss location in one of our other Supply Units in Europe or rest of Asia.
Join us! Please apply with your application in English, at the latest February 26th 2021.
Any questions about the role, feel free to contact hiring manager Maria Gill-Hansson, [email protected].