Food Regulatory and Product Compliance Leader
- Malmö, Sweden
At IKEA Food we want to create a better everyday life for the many people all over the world. We do this by making healthier and more sustainable food the easy, affordable and delicious choice. We are passionate about food and with food at the heart of people’s everyday life we offer a modern taste of Sweden - honest food for people and the planet.
In this role you will be part of securing product and labelling compliance for IKEA Food Products as well as creating processes and ways of working on these topics in IKEA Food. We are growing, which means you will be working with both current, but also completely new markets.
Are you up for this challenge? You will be:
• Responsible for creating and maintaining a regulatory network in the assigned region and be on top of the latest food regulatory developments;
• Lead the compliance agenda, ensuring the continuous compliance of Ikea food range;
• Provide active support to the product development teams providing advice on ingredients, recipes, product information and communication material compliance;
• Lead the validation process of product information internally and with the external partners, making sure deadlines are met and products information is compliant with local market legislation;
• Contribute in cross functional projects where legal/regulatory expertise is needed;
• Create working methods, guidelines and actively share the knowledge in the organization;
• Contribute to establish a strong quality culture among all IKEA Food co-workers.
We are looking for candidates that have work experience in food legislation and interpretation preferably in the North America or Asia Pacific region, as well as great passion for food! You have a degree either in law, food technology or other related discipline, and a background in legal or regulatory affairs in a commercial environment within fast moving consumer goods.
You are a good communicator with the ability to work with consultants and authorities. The skill of building networks and trustful relations will be important and require that you share and learn openly with others. You lead by example, take responsibility for your own growth and development in the role, as well as being a true team player and contribute with competence to the rest of the team. Your problem solving and structured approach is obvious and you are improvement driven, self-motivated alongside with being result orientated and focused on details.
You want to be part of a developing, changing business based on values and you have the interest and ability to handle and drive change in a complex, fast paced, international environment. Fluent verbal and written English is a pre-requisite. Other relevant languages will be a merit.
Sounds interesting? Please send us your application – CV and letter of motivation – in English. We really want to get to know you, so make sure you tell us why you would be a good fit for this role.
The last day to send your application is 28 February 2021. Please note that we will be interviewing continuously, which means that we may close the application process earlier than stated if we find the right candidates.
If you have any questions about the actual role, please contact the recruiting manager Francesca Lotta +46 (0)73 328 1056, for questions about the recruitment process please contact Johanna Hansson +46 (0)73 376 1744
If you want to be part of something big, this could be the right challenge for you. We are looking forward to getting to know you soon!