Business Developer for Retail Equipment - ICOMP(SH)
- Shanghai, China
Want to be a part of giving the IKEA product range that extra shine?
IKEA Components holds a unique position within the IKEA value chain. We develop and supply IKEA with customer friendly component solutions for better products – and better homes. This includes a responsibility for selected components and raw-material, which means develop, purchase and supply to IKEA suppliers. IKEA Components also have the assignment to provide After Sales service of components to the end customers. Our business is global and today employs 1400 people based mainly in Sweden, Slovakia and China.
But that is not all, we are currently growing. By taking over the responsibility for IKEA retail equipment we are on a journey towards taking our assignment to the next step, creating a new IKEA business that is even more affordable, accessible and sustainable. The retail equipment range is an important part of the IKEA identity. It supports presenting, selling and handling of the IKEA product range, strengthens the IKEA Brand and helps visitors enjoy the full IKEA experience.
About the job
In your role you will:
· Execute category strategies and segment plans to support the IKEA Group on a global basis.
· Be responsible to drive supplier selections, build excellent supplier relations and develop relevant conditions for an increased service level to our business partners.
· Negotiate large scale complex agreements, and together with the IKEA team you will secure the best buy for IKEA.
In this position you will be working across countries and regions in a global IKEA network that opens up for many possibilities. The focus will be on Lighting, Signs, word-marks and potentially other products connected to that supplier base. You will represent a strong brand with a big social and environmental responsibility and you will be in the forefront to drive change. The team consists of trustworthy and innovative co-workers encouraged to give and take responsibility.
Can you see yourself in a role where you are in the driving seat for better procurement? Are you passionate about business, the environment and people? Then we are looking for you.
· You have a university degree in Engineering, Business Administration or corresponding.
· You have 3+ years of experience from an international organization, preferable within the area of procurement and lighting/electronic industry.
· You are fluent in English and Chinese, both written and verbal.
You are a natural in building and maintaining good relationships with people and you have a strong business mindset and drive. New ways of working and change motivate you to find new possibilities and better solutions. Experience from procurement projects and driving business on a global level with multiple business partners is an advantage. To enjoy working with us you are open-minded, straightforward and share our IKEA values.
If you have any question regarding this job, please contact hiring manager Karl Wingquist ([email protected]a.com)