Global Customs & Trade Advisor, IKEA of Sweden
- Älmhult, Sweden
Are you passionate about networking? Would you like a position with lots of variation and width? Are you attracted to a place to work where there is a lot going on? Then this might be your next step! We are looking for an experienced Global Customs & Trade Advisor to join our wonderful team!
IKEA Customs Coordination Centre (CCC) is a central function of the Inter IKEA Group that handles and coordinates international custom- and trade issues. CCC’s main function is to, in a strategic perspective, handle, support and co-ordinate customs and trade related matters for IKEA globally. We are now looking for two Global Customs & Trade Advisors to our team in Älmhult.
Your main assignment will be to support, handle and advise in global customs and trade issues within IKEA. Since you will have a vital role in the representation of IKEA, it is of importance that you work proactively to influence other external parties such as different trade groups and customs authorities.
Example of tasks:
- Take responsibility for the solution of local tasks and issues (with a global perspective)
- Lead and participate in global projects within IKEA
- Act as advisor for our product development and initiate internal trainings/programs concerning customs and trade issues within IKEA
This assignment is very diverse and requires that you enjoy working with a large scope/width.
We are looking for you who have an action driven approach based on a high level of analytical and problem-solving skills. You keep yourself updated with the latest news on the global arena of customs and trade.
- We believe that you have upper secondary school education and further education within logistics/trade is preferred
- You have a few years work experience in the customs and trade field, such as within customs authorities, forwarding agents
- Since you will be working on a global arena, we believe have excellent communication skills both spoken and written English
You know how to create and maintain good relationships, since one of your main tasks is to have close collaboration with others to find the best solutions to complex and high impacting issues. You are able to identify the challenges in the arena and believe in the possibilities to influence and contribute in this future-oriented environment. The co-workership will be characterized by commitment, motivation and willingness to change.
Sounds interesting? Then don’t delay, please send us your application in English today but not later than 30th of January.
If you have any questions about the recruitment process, please contact recruitment specialist Maria Fröberg Larsson, +46 (0)766 190 996. Do you have questions about the position? Feel free to reach out to hiring manager Inger Humpage +46 (0) 732 321 800.
IKEA Range & Supply has the responsibility to develop, design, produce and supply IKEA stores with home furnishing solutions available to the many people. Each year IKEA Range & Supply introduce 2,000 new products in the IKEA stores. The total range is almost 10,000 products.