People & Culture (HR) Specialist
- 4133 Pratteln, Switzerland
IKEA Supply AG (ISAG) is the main wholesale company within the Inter IKEA group. We are the owner of the goods in the distribution centers worldwide and are the buyer of goods delivered from suppliers globally and the main seller of goods to IKEA retail companies.
As People & Culture (P&C) function we want to be relevant, truly contribute and add value to the business development in a fast changing and challenging world, by attracting, recruiting and developing people who love to fulfill our vision, by enabling a foundation for a great people experience and by enabling people to lead based on our culture and values.
About the job
In this role you contribute to great and consistent co-worker experience and secure operational excellence in implementing and maintaining P&C processes, working methods and local legal requirements. You are a partner to managers and co-workers and work in partnership with the relevant P&C leader to secure specific competence plans are translated into actions.
You will be:
- Resposnible for co-worker administration from hiring until exit
- Producing reference letters
- The contact point with external partners as pension fund, family allowances office, daily sickness allowance- and accident insurance as well as authorities in connection with work permits
- Responsible for payroll administration
- Producing HR reporting and employee statistics
- The point of entry to co-workers for HR Adminstration questions
Is this the challenge for you?
We offer you a challenging, exciting and fun role where you will be an active and important part in making IKEA a great place to work!
• Good knowledge of Swiss employment legislations and social insurances
• At least 3 years experience with P&C processes and tools
• Strong interest in the IKEA brand and IKEA Culture and Values
• Ability to see the relation between details and the bigger picture and prioritize accordingly
• Accuracy, well organized and strong follow-up skills
Are you passionate about people? Are you interested in working in a multi-cultural, diverse environment? Then we look forward to receiving your online application (motivation letter and CV) in English by January 31, 2021.
For more information about the position or the recruitment process, please contact Gabriela Zürcher, People & Culture Manager on +41 79 753 20 94.