Business Developer, New Business & Innovation
- İstanbul, Turkey
You see things a little differently. So do we. We believe that what you value is more important than what your CV says. We offer positions that will challenge your skills and let you grow. Come see things a little differently with us.
We are currently looking for a Business Developer / Project Leader in New Business & Innovation, based in Istanbul. The Business Developer / Project Leader is responsible for securing excellence in running operations by optimizing the purchasing opportunities, secure and develop the performance of existing Suppliers, in order to build an efficient supplier structure. He/she is also responsible to co-ordinate the Purchasing Team to ensure the best result.
About the assignment
- Building/maintaining effective relations with Suppliers
- Co-operation with Suppliers starting from the project phase until the ready products delivered to IKEA stores
- Negotiations with IKEA Suppliers leading to reach the best possible purchase conditions (price, lead time, volumes etc.)
- Together with each supplier set the goals and create action plan that will enhance the full potentials of the business. Execute fulfilment of those goals
- Evaluating and developing existing production capacities
- Supporting and giving directions in order to develop Purchase Team
- Optimizing the purchasing possibilities
- Building professional long term business development
- Deep knowledge about the cost drivers in purchasing part of the supply chain
- Very good knowledge of production process (of purchased products)
- Minimum 4 years of working experience in sourcing positions
- Updated Economic and financial knowledge
- Very strong negotiation skills and high decisiveness
- Strong interest in home furnishing products
- Fluent in English (written, spoken)
- Passionate in leading business and people
- Open and comfortable in constantly changing work environment
- Always be ready to search for new solutions; questioning “status quo”
- Capability to handle business with big picture in mind – and ability to transfer it into concrete actions
- Build good relations , listen to others, actively search for feedback and give feedback
- Have a constant drive for continuous process improvement
- Believe in strong teamwork for achieving results
- Believe in constant analyses to support fact based decisions
- Lead and engage others with clear communication
Submit your application as soon as possible however not later than January 31, 2021.
Please note that we will be interviewing continuously, which means that we may close the application process earlier than stated if we find the right candidate.
We look forward to receive your application, in English!