Extended Producer Responsibility Leader
- 4133 Pratteln, Switzerland
IKEA Supply AG (ISAG) is the wholesale company within the Inter IKEA Group belonging to IKEA Supply, owning the goods in the IKEA Distribution and Regional Customer Distribution Centers world-wide. The main functions located at ISAG are Supply Chain Operations, Supply Chain Development and Finance. This function beloning to the tax department, secures that IKEA Supply AG (ISAG) and/or IKEA Food Supply AG (ISAG) is in compliance with Extended Producer Responsibility (EPR) regulations and to provide support to other Range & Supply (R&S) units concerning EPR topics/issues.
The EPR Leader plays an integral role in managing compliance including improving working routines and leading EPR projects.
You will be working with the following tasks:
- Ensure compliance with EPR legislation & reporting, secure registrations, secure complete and correct reporting within given deadlines, secure document handling & archiving, lead/support in related audits and manage the compliance scheme.
- Together with main stakeholders identify changes in regulations and new regulations which IKEA will have to adhere to and in a second step analyse the impact and secure implementation of identified needs/changes to be done.
- Develop and implement an EPR reporting strategy.
- Identify, assess and reduce where potential exposure and costs.
- Secure competence level by providing training and education throughout our organisation.
- Lead negotiations related to EPR service agreements and manage associated costs and revenues.
- Functional Lead or participate in EPR related projects.
- Education and support of EPR Team members
To be successful in this role you need to have:
- Experience in working with EPR regulations and their impact on organisations
- Experience in EPR (self)audits
- Experience in working with authorities and consultants
- Holistic understanding of EPR legislations and regulations
- Strong interest in EPR issues
- High interest in financial and supply chain related topics including flow of goods and invoices
- Enjoying working with numbers and different systems as well as having a problem solving attitude
- Able to work alone but enjoying to work in a team in different projects
- Ability to coordinate with other people through efficient and reliable communication
- Capability to see and realise potential improvements
- Flexible and positive to change and capable to work under time pressure
- Good planner, organizer and communicator.
- Respect for deadlines & ability to work under pressure
- Fluency in English·
For further information about the position please contact Eva Catillon, tel.: +41 795197695. For questions about the recruitment process feel free to contact Louise Orstadius, People & Culture Leader, +41796679654
Please send your application (CV and Personal letter) in English and note that we only accept online applications.
NOTE: Due to long permit process we prefer candidates with valid Swiss work permit or EU/EFTA citizenship
We are looking forward to receiving your application! The last day to apply is 31st of January 2021.