Agile Coach (2 year assignment)| Digital & Information Technology | IKEA Franchise
- Malmö, Sweden
We are looking for a passionate Agile coach who navigates through complexity and obstacles and excels in constantly changing environments. You are excited about the value agility brings to organisations, have extensive experience in transforming digital enterprises and you want to take part in shaping the future of IKEA.
As a person you are appreciated for your capability to build engaging and trustful relationships with colleagues, stakeholders and business partners. You create impact and inspiration regardless of formal reporting lines. You act on opportunities for continuous improvement and you make decisions based on the situation and good judgement.
You will bring solid experience as an agile coach and you have spent at least 5 years of transforming traditional organisations to agile ways of working. You bring a good understanding of software development in a retail environment and get motivated by the possibilities that digital and technology brings to retail.
The IKEA culture and values are very much a part of our business and day to day work life. For you to thrive and grow with IKEA it’s important for us that you share our values! You can read more regarding our values and life at IKEA on our website www.ikea.com or just watch this video: https://bit.ly/ikea-what-if
About the job
We believe a better home creates a better everyday life. To fulfil this, we are committed to constantly building a better IKEA through our offer and how it comes to life. The world of retail is massively changing, being disrupted and new possibilities are becoming faster available. This creates new demand on us as the IKEA Franchisor.
As an Agile coach for IKEA Franchise you will be a vital part of of enabling a strong and relevant IKEA franchise offer with embedded digital components by:
- Facilitate agile process knowledge in an environment of transformation
- Identify and diagnose process issues
- Coach agile product owners to drive business value and mentor them to make daily decisions to keep the product in motion and empower them to partner with business stakeholders to make more strategic decisions
- Mentor Scrum Masters, who may eventually become coaches themselves
- Train the team on each specific process step throughout the lifecycle
- Instruct managers on the basics of agile tools, such as Scrum and Kanban
- Coach managers to navigate their role in a dynamic environment
- Cultivate an agile mind-set where problems are embraced as opportunities to adapt
Inter IKEA Systems (Core Business Franchise) owns the IKEA Concept and is the worldwide IKEA franchisor. We are specifically responsible for the IKEA strategic framework, ensuring the IKEA Concept is updated, relevant, implemented and followed-up – together with all IKEA trademark users.
How do we do this? By enabling people across the IKEA value chain, and creating unique content to develop the IKEA business. Here are some examples of our different assignments.
- We develop solutions that will ensure a unique and successful meeting with IKEA customers.
- We lead the work around when and how IKEA expands in the world, enabling one common way of working with high impact at a low cost.
- We create the preconditions to strengthen the IKEA Culture and develop the right competence to meet customer and business needs.
An important part of our success is our unique culture and open working environment. Together, we create a workplace where everyone feels free to be themselves – to experiment, try new ways, and dare to ask, “What if…?” We believe in everyday personal growth and offer the opportunity to develop your career globally.
Read more about us at: franchisor.IKEA.com
Questions and support? Let’s connect!
If you have any questions about the role, please reach out to Gaston Rohaly, Digital Transformation Leader at IKEA Franchise; [email protected]
Please also note that we do only handle applications in English and no applications coming in by email. This is a position for 40 hours per week. You will support us through a transformation journey for 2 years with potential to be extended.
You might have some questions about the recruitment process, and we are more than happy to answer those! Feel free to connect with the People & Culture Leader Frida Eriksson at [email protected]