Indirect Tax Specialist
- 4133 Pratteln, Switzerland
IKEA Supply AG (ISAG) is the wholesale company within the Inter IKEA Group belonging to IKEA Supply, owning the goods in the IKEA Distribution and Regional Customer Distribution Centers world-wide. The mains functions located at ISAG are Supply Chain Operations, Supply Chain Development and Finance. The Indirect Taxes, belonging to Finance, is responsible for the management of indirect tax matters and compliance with indirect tax laws and environmental reporting rules and regulations. You will be joining the Indirect Tax Compliance Team. Our main goals are to secure that IKEA Supply AG is compliant with indirect tax laws, compliance obligations and to provide support to other supply chain units in indirect tax compliance matters.
The main purpose is to prepare and submit indirect tax reports and apply the working processes in order to secure indirect tax compliance. Securing compliance and supporting strategic business goals will be achieved by applying current processes and supporting solutions in the area of indirect tax obligations.
You will be working with the following tasks:
- Ensure the indirect tax compliance, by preparing/submitting the indirect tax returns (VAT/GST, Intrastat, other Listings)and reviewing the compliance data for multiple jurisdictions/countries
- Support and participate in multi-country Indirect Tax audits/requests from Local Tax authorities
- Support internal stakeholders in indirect tax Topics/Questions (Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Accounting, Financial Controlling etc.)
- Support and participate in Indirect Tax projects
- Ensure that the internal working processes are implemented
- Prepare reconciliations between indirect tax fillings, ERP-System and other systems
- Participate and support in the payment and refund process
To be successful in this role you need to have:
- MSc /Bachelor degree in economics/business administration
- Minimum 3- 4 year working experience in indirect tax compliance with exposure to multiple jurisdictions/countries
- Very good knowledge of English, both verbally and written
- Advanced Ms-office skills, especially in excel and financial modelling
- Proven ability to work with multiple information systems
- Able to work under pressure with tight deadlines
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Team spirit and communication skills
- Able to define structured working plans with efficient prioritization
- Flexible and positive to change
For further information about the position please contact Carina Diene, tel.: +41 (0) 79 626 19 22. For questions about the recruitment process feel free to contact Helena Grönberg, HR Business Support, at [email protected]
Please send your application (CV and Personal letter) in English and note that we only accept online applications.
We are looking forward to receiving your application! The last day to apply is 15th of January 2021.