Product Owner - Material Management
- Älmhult, Sweden
IKEA of Sweden, or IoS, is responsible for developing the IKEA range and making it available to stores and customers all over the world. IoS is leading business development at
IKEA and the core IKEA matrices Range, Supplying, Technical and Commercial. At IKEA of Sweden you will work in a company with endless opportunities to develop in different operational areas and countries.
Range & Product Development is a part of IKEA of Sweden. The Product Engineering & Requirement team secures relevant solutions for IKEA Range & Supply – today and tomorrow. Our goal is to connect business and people with information technology.
The future is near, join us and make it perfect?
Are you passionate about people and information technology?
Now we are looking for a Product Owner for the Material Management Area
A Product Owner ensures that IKEA has an innovative, user focused and reliable digital product that helps IKEA to maximise the business value.
As a Product Owner you are responsible to lead the design and development of a digital product. This role requires both a strategic and operational business understanding as well as a technical understanding for the specific area of responsibility.
As Product Owner you will be responsible for:
- Prioritising the digital product roadmap and giving input to the overall digital roadmap
- Lead the work in a digital product and owns the product backlog and prioritizes business needs and user experience according to added value and adjusts them every delivery cycle as needed to form a single view of prioritized needs.
- In close collaboration with both internal and external stakeholders, shape ideas into concrete digital product features and deliver new business potentials.
- Lead the planning of digital product releases, communication, learning and set expectation for delivery of new features and functionalities.
- Responsible for the digital product budget, controlling the costs and give input to the overall budget
- Establish UX goals, to understand and empathize with the user’s reality. Elicit, document and analyse business needs and stakeholder inputs together with UX Designer.
- The position is based in Älmhult.
You are passionate about business and technology and appreciate the mix of strategic thinking and turning trends and requirements into practice. You get energized by working interdependently in agile teams. You are the type of person that can manage to see the big picture as well as the details and you collaborate and communicate with you stakeholders to build trust and partnership in order to reach our common goals.
You will bring with you deep understanding and experience of defining features combined with a understanding of the current and future digital technology trends, industry standards and software development. You know how to work in an Agile, DevOps working set-up and how to deliver cloud-based solutions.
You have knowledge of following areas:
- Solid experience working with Core Product Management, Product Base Data Management and Material & Appearance Management, including bill of material and color management.
- Experience with agile development and UX design practices
- Thorough experience from software development in an international company and environment
- Proven ability to deliver easy-to-use solutions for technologically complex problems
- Have the ability to turn insights into actions and follow up on pre-defined Objective Key Results (OKR)
- Good leadership capabilities
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit, a strategic mind-set and focused on potential improvements and results
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- leading with the ability to engage and communicate with senior business-leaders in technology landscape
We welcome all applications. Submit your application, CV and letter of motivation, online via our recruitment system Smart Recruiters no later than Sunday 17th January. Note that we might close the possibility to apply if we found the right candidate earlier.
If you have any questions about the role, please contact Magnus Wetterholt at +46 70 897 01 80 If you have any questions about the actual recruitment process, please contact Jonas Levin, Recruiter at +46 70 886 53 84. Due to the holidays will not answer any questions between 23rd and 11th of January.
IKEA is a world leader in the home furnishing business. We are a values-driven company with a passion for life at home. Our vision is to create a better everyday life for the many people. Our operations include developing and supplying the global IKEA product range, including a range of IKEA food offers.