BA Business Leader – CEDO
- Älmhult, Sweden
Here it is. Your chance to lead business development and create optimal conditions for sustainable growth and good financial result in the most influential small town in the world.
Can you really reach out to the whole world, while working in a tranquil idyll in the middle of nowhere? In Älmhult you can. Älmhult, Sweden is home to IKEA Range & Supply. IKEA Range & Supply has the responsibility to develop, design, produce and supply IKEA retail channels with home furnishing solutions available to the many people. Each year IKEA Range & Supply introduces 2,000 new products in the 420 IKEA stores and other multichannel touchpoints around the world with the turnover of 38.3 BEUR. The total range is almost 10,000 products. So what happens in Älmhult definitely doesn't stay in Älmhult. It reaches practically every corner of the globe.
Come and join our great team where we are working together, taking part and wanting to make a difference. We are now looking for a Business Leader
Business Area (CEDO) Cooking, Eating, Decoration and Home organisation is a very exciting business area with a mission to reach more of the many people. We have ambitious plans, exciting range and a strong position in people and planet positive. We are passionate to inspire the many people in every corner of the globe to cook and eat, to decorate, personalise and create an atmosphere that suits their needs along with great ideas for getting organised in their daily lives.
As a Business Leader you need to have a deep understanding and curiosity in business development and peoples’ life at home. You have a strong passion for both business and people. Furthermore, you always keep the consumer in mind in all that you do. In order for you to be successful in the role as Business Leader, you also have the following experience.
- Motivated to lead by IKEA culture and values. Curious, prestige-less and always striving to make things better.
- Senior leadership experience (around 4 – 5 years of experience of strategic leadership in retail business), as in genuine interest for leading and developing multidisciplinary teams of leaders through interdependent leadership.
- Result-oriented, and proven success in obtaining good results in managing a profitable business
- Based on previous experience have knowledge in building a strong, commercial range and product offer
- Strong communication skills and an excellent networker, able to build strong and trustful relationships on different levels inside and outside IKEA
- Deep understanding of IKEA vision, business model and IKEA range identity as well as IKEA ways of working.
Does this sound like your next challenge?
Please send us your application – CV and letter of motivation – in English. We really want to get to know you, so make sure you tell us why you would be a good fit for this role. The last day to send your application is the 15th of January 2021
If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact Business Area Manager Howard Carter at [email protected] For questions regarding the recruitment process, you are welcome to contact Recruiter Marie Sandman on +46 768545309.