Project Leaders – Marketing & Communication - PR & Experience
- Älmhult, Sweden
Can you really reach out to the whole world, while working in a tranquil idyll in the middle of nowhere? In Älmhult you can. IKEA Range & Supply has the responsibility to develop, design, produce and supply IKEA retail channels with home furnishing solutions available to the many people. Each year IKEA Range & Supply introduces 2,000 new products in the 424 IKEA stores and other multichannel touchpoints around the world. The total range is almost 10,000 products. So what happens in Älmhult definitely doesn't stay in Älmhult. It reaches practically every corner of the globe.
The world around us is changing like never before, and we are on an exciting journey to strengthen the core of what we do in Range & Supply - and Marketing & Communication is one of these areas. In Marketing & Communication we focus on strategic development of the IKEA product and range communication, brand building and reaching out to the many people inside and outside of IKEA. Within the PR and Experience team we share a deeper and clearer knowledge of what we do and why we do it by activating stories 365 days a year scaling up story making and we make Democratic Design and IKEA’s business plan priorities come to life through events both internal and external.
Are you stimulated by working in an agile, creative and future-oriented environment?
Can you lead the team in delivering projects with high strategic communication quality within the scope, time and costs agreed? Including maintaining stakeholder relationships, leading new project discussions and scenarios, defining resource requirements, and managing the development of communication from creation to production.
- Lead the project scope including brief, debrief, budget, process, resources, set timeframe securing a high quality of the end deliverables led through communication.
- Consider the assignment in the larger context, ensure the project’s relevance towards strategic directions, such as safeguard relevant IKEA Strategies.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting relationships with stakeholders across IKEA organisations, ensuring needs are fulfilled throughout the project.
- Lead and develop new possible solution linked to the different projects
- Secure an understanding of the creative approach and communication concept to identify the appropriate production approach and options.
- Lead and inspire the assigned project team from creation to production in various projects.
- Lead contract negotiations with freelancers and production partners in collaboration with the Assignment leader.
To be successful in this role you need to have extensive experience as the main Account/Project Manager with a proven track record of executing large projects for international clients that have been proven exceptionally successful.
As well as:
- Bachelor degree in Business, Marketing or Communication.
- Broad work experience leading projects within communication, marketing or related fields.
- Industry and market relevant knowledge within communication and marketing preferably with retail experience.
- Proven ability to lead a team of creative specialists, manage project budget, scope, resourcing, deliver on-time and on-budget.
- Experience working with a multichannel approach in an ever-changing reality (foresee production of content for different channels).
- Interest in/experience of developing digital events and technical supporting tools to strengthen the meeting experience.
- Experience working with complex organizational structures that involve many stakeholders.
- Experience of leading in the unknown, with speed and agility
- Excellent proven communication skills: verbal, written, listening, and presenting.
- Passion for life at home and about leading and developing people.
- Excellent in written and spoken English
Does this sound like your next challenge?
We look forward to receiving your application in English latest January 15, 2021. Please note that we will be interviewing continuously, which means that we may close the application process earlier than stated if we find the right candidates.
If you have any questions regarding the positions, please contact hiring manager Felicia Asklund at [email protected] If you have any questions regarding the recruitment process, please contact Marie Sandman on +46 768545309.