Local IT Specialist - BN/A(SZ)
- Shenzhen, China
Driven by strong values for over 75 years, our vision to create a better everyday life for the many people has led the IKEA brand to global success in home furnishings. Those values and that vision also guide us to create a better everyday life for IKEA co-workers, with work that offers challenges, growth, and freedom with responsibility, along with balance and respect for home life – so you have time for family and friends too.
You see things a little differently. So do we. That’s why your values are more important to us than just what’s on your CV. Here, you’ll find positions that challenge you, let you explore your possibilities, and give you a chance to grow – from a position like this one based in Shanghai, China, you never know where in the world a job with IKEA might lead you! Why not come see things a little differently together?
Purpose of the job:
- Provide professional onsite IT support with a high service level to local co-workers
- Secure the support for a number of IKEA IT systems and ensure the knowledge is kept professionally up-to-date about advances in technology
- Secure organizational deliverables according to established IKEA priorities through the development of a competent and high performing organization based on the needs of today and tomorrow
- Be the link between central stakeholders and the office in the country.
- Maintain and ensure continuous uptime of the onsite IT infrastructure.
- Take necessary actions to solve or prevent IT related issues, as well as priorities issues according to business needs in close co-operation with Helpdesk in an efficient and professional manner.
- Perform and manage planned activities: IT related equipment arrangement includes Laptops installations, upgrades, and maintenance activities according to agreed goals, defined strategies and budget.
- Perform all daily tasks according to set procedures, rules and guidelines and ensure that they are aligned within the organization.
- Secure I.T. efficiency through simple and cost-efficient ways of working.
- Monitor the development of IT technologies and system trends, and evaluate their possible business benefits.
- Responsible for IT Information and data security
- Responsible to setup the digital office for Shenzhen
- Ability to contribute to regional and global IT project to move our digitalization journey
- Passion about new IT solution, at least 3 years’ experience in working with IT related field.
- Strong Service mind & can do attitude to make things happen
- Self-reliant and motivated with a proven ability to work as part of a team as well as independently.
- Experience of managing vendors.
- Good at English for the daily communication
- Good communication skills and stakeholder management skill
We look forward to receiving your application!