Finance Operation Specialist
- Shanghai, China
IKEA Supply China (“ISCN”) is the wholesale business unit buying IKEA goods from Suppliers and selling to retailers in Asia Pacific region, comparable to IKEA Supply AG. As a unit equipped with finance, legal, risk, compensation & benefit, corporate communication specialists, ISCN also provides common/shared services to all Inter IKEA business units and sites in China.
Aim to control the supplier, transport & logistic service provider, and indirect material & service invoices on behalf of China Wholesaler with high efficiency and good quality. The invoices are controlled in several consecutive steps by several matching parts through IKEA value chain.
Aim to provide account payable service to other Inter IKEA units, by ensuring co-worker reimbursement, commercial invoice and buyer claim are controlled and authorized in timely manner, and act as a business partner providing decision making support.
- Drive daily Accounting Payable activities, including but not limited to invoice processing, payment processing, buyer claim settlement, intercompany reconciliation, co-worker reimbursement, cooperate-credit card reconciliation and VAT invoice certification, to secure the legal and fiscal requirements are fulfilled.
- Reconcile general ledger and sub-ledger of Accounting Payable to ensure booking accuracy.
- Extract figures and conduct data analysis to address various needs from internal and external.
- Drive or lead the finance project, by coordinating various departments, tracking the project process, and pushing forward the project to achieve goal. (Eg. policy reform, system roll-out, process optimization, etc.)
- With the overview of IKEA Supply Chain, develop and optimize working method and working instruction, initiate/participate in tools development, to ensure continues improvements of finance operation process.
- Establish partnership with Business Function for efficient finance operation and effective internal control.
- Act as system super user, responsible for educating end users, collaborate with Solution Owner and ISAG Finance Operation for issue resolution and finance system development.
- Together with counterparts in Global and Local Finance Teams, coordinate and contribute to AP process development.
- Knowledge of account payable and finance operation.
- Knowledge of invoice processing and payment solutions.
- Knowledge of compliance and control requirements within finance.
- Knowledge of supply chain operations in wholesale business.
- Very good process optimization and system roll-out skill.
- High interest in finance field and supply chain business.
- Driven by the desire to take responsibility and deliver results as individual and in the team.
- Enjoy working across functions and finding optimal solution.
- Enjoy working in a fast-growing business and facing challenges arising from constant growth.
- Enjoy handling unclear or unpredictable situations.
C Job-specific capabilities
- Strive for a balance between keeping a good overview and paying good attention to detail.
- Ability to work under time pressure, plan towards deadlines and prioritize.
- Ability to quickly adapt to changes in business needs and the environment.
- Ability to identify discrepancy, remediate gaps and drive changes.
- Ability to collaborate and cooperate with various functions in the organization to achieve common goals.
D Leadership capabilities
- Entrepreneurship of the many is how we inspire and clarify & unleash entrepreneurs.
- Performance with meaning is how we create customer value & lead with IKEA values.
- Working together is how we build strong relationships & collaborate and co-create.
- Bachelor degree, major in Accounting or Finance, or equivalent working experience.
- 3-5 years working experience in multinational company finance department.
- Experience and technical skills of Account Payable.
- Experience in process optimization and risk control.
- Experience in system roll-out and project management.
- Good communication and influential skills.
- Good skill in Microsoft Office, especially advanced Excel skill.
- Fluent in English and Chinese, both in oral and written.
Welcome with your application! More details, please contact Joy Mao ([email protected]).